What's next for Apple

Well actually I do... I'm a tech addict
I figured you were going to upgrade your ipad mini that you talk on to the larger ipad.

Well actually I do... I'm a tech addict
The upgrades are what I was expecting with the 6 and would have been nice. But that's how tech companies do it, they hold things back to get people wanting more.

Now I am just waiting for the new iOS update that will get released to slow down my phone and make my battery life horrible, so that it will force me to get something new.

http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/midas/79e4a7a212f5e7e1147e9d19228f479b/202608722/surface-ipad-comic-joel-watson.jpg

Here's a comic made 3 years ago when the Surface was announced - predicting that eventually Apple would mimic it and people would react completely differently. Though, from the few images I've seen, their keyboard reminds me more of the garbage thing that was on the Nokia 2520 tablet. I'm sure it will sell like crazy, but people still rag on surface for cost of the device + a keyboard add-on, yet this thing will cost nearly the same amount by the time a person has a keyboard and the stylus - but still won't be capable of anything more than running apps

I need to join in.

i6csmkY.jpg

Sales strong again for the 6S.

Apple announces more than 13 million iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus sold in opening weekend

I must admit the new earphones design that comes with your Apple product is actually a really nice set of earphones. Been wearing them outside to rake and they are quit comfortable and work with with your phone to talk also.

I see Apple released their 5k iMacs. That's quite the resolution.

Enjoying my I watch. It's nice, battery seems about three days. The text is way better than the Pebble. Watch faces are crisp. It's nice but I don't think I would pay for one. I mean I really like it, but the Pebble doors allot of the same things.

So I finally was able to stop into a Best Buy and get to feel the new tapic touch pads on the new Mac book pros. Pretty next epically since your not actually clicking. Plus I saw the new 5k I Mac. It was so clear! I mean if you used that and went back to a standard screen,i think you would have a hard time.

5K on that kind of screen though... everything is either incredibly tiny, or overall system zoom is turned up so you really are only using a portion of the resolution anyway. From experience with my Surface book, which is a 13" screen with a 3000 x 2000 resolution - the default is 200% zoom system wide. You can turn it down, but then you have to have very good eyes or hold the thing inches from your face to easily read text. I set it back to the default 200% shortly after the experiment of going to 100% - of course if I remote to another machine, that machine still just takes the full 3000x2000 and everything is tiny in the remote session regardless.

I believe the system actually can tell what is running in 4k, or 5k and adjust itself on the fly. I'll post the video below that kinda explains it. Is it for everyone? Probably not but I can see if you were into video editing or a photographer then it would actually come in handy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing tons of deals on Apple watches this Christmas.

Rumor is that Apple is suppose to remove the headphone jack in the next Iphone. Seems strange don't it?

Just what you need.  A requirement for Bluetooth stereo headphones that are prone to disruptions, or a need for an adapter to allow standard 3.5mm jacks.  I know they sell a lot of devices, but I don't know if they can kill a 40+ year old standard (3.5mm) that works perfectly fine and is used on nearly every phone/tablet/PC on the market today.  Not to mention the plethora of other devices that play music to headphones.

Back