What's next for Apple

Picked the wife up a new Ipad, I mean Iphone 6 plus. ;)

Looks like the will be trying to compete with the Amazon Echo.

New Apple tv box will come this summer with Siri and app store.

So they have talked about cars and watches what is really left now? Fast food chain?

Have a tattoo on your wrist? Better not get the new Iwatch.

Apple Watch's plethysmograph sensor plays not-so-nicely with wrist or arm sleeve tattoos. The ink pigmentation interferes with the sensor's ability to read your heart rate — and with it, the Watch's ability to assess whether or not it's maintaining skin contact.
Source

How does an Apple Watch owner know that it's midday?

It's already run out of battery.

A friend of mine got the Apple watch recently. He really likes it, especially the interface for the health tracking. Battery life lasts about 26-28 hours he's noticed.

Running out of stuff.

Rumour: Next iPhone, 2GB RAM, 12MP Camera, Force Touch, Rose Gold

The main selling point of the so-called "iPhone 6s" and "iPhone 6s Plus" will be Force Touch, the pressure-sensitive display technology built into Apple Watch and new MacBook trackpads. Other predicted features for Apple's next iPhone, many of which have already been rumored, include an A9 processor with 2GB of RAM, improved 12-megapixel camera, a new Rose Gold color option, possible sapphire cover lenses and more.

First generation just got screwed.

Two months after the initial launch of the Apple Watch, and only a day following the device’s debut at Apple Stores, sources have revealed Apple’s considerations for the 2016 release of a second-generation model.
Source

That's not surprising. They (along with most companies) release a new piece of hardware yearly. Phones, tablets, smartwatches - if you buy one expect a better one to be available within a year tops, sometimes within weeks or months.

Apple Yanks Games With Confederate Flags From App Store

Wow just wow. So dumb, you can't erase history people.

Apple's Fall iPhone Event To Be Held Sept. 9

Like Apple fall events past, this one too will focus on the company’s next-generation iPhones which are expected to arrive at market with a pressure-sensitive Force Touch display, an improved camera system, and a significantly faster more and power efficient wireless chip. Sources say Apple executives are likely to show off the company’s latest iPads as well, though that 12.9-inch “iPad Pro� seems to be a wildcard, still.Also expected to debut at this event, the long-awaited successor to Apple TV. As BuzzFeed News previously reported, Apple originally intended to unveil the new set-top box in June at its annual Word Wide Developers Conference, but scrapped that plan a few weeks prior to the event. Multiple sources familiar with Apple’s plans say Apple TV is currently part of the company’s fall event. That said, this is Apple we’re talking about and with a month left to go before the event, plans can shift.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Apple unveils wait for it..... a bigger Ipad! o_O

iPad pro - bigger screen, a keyboard, a stylus - hmm... this sounds like something I've heard of before (and is priced like it too) - except does it run apps and applications like the surface pro too?

They are starting to run out of ideas.

iPhone 6S - Major updates are a pressure sensitive touch screen 12MP camera, 4K video, faster processor and video graphics, along with upgraded materials for the shell and glass.

iPhone 6S - Major updates are a pressure sensitive touch screen 12MP camera, 4K video, faster processor and video graphics, along with upgraded materials for the shell and glass.
update over previous iPhone - but no different than what others have coming or in the market already

But think of the millions who will feel inferior with their puny iphone 6.

But think of the millions who will feel inferior with their puny iphone 6.
Well actually I do... I'm a tech addict

Back