The Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, & Apple TV+ Thread

I see Netflix is finally adding some new shows, I see last night they added Kubo and the two strings. If you like very well done stop animation from the Laika studio then you would enjoy it.

Finished up season two of Narcos. Awesome show, glad they are doing two more seasons. Now we are continuing on with Shameless.

Started watching the series "Into the Badlands". I don't know how to explain it. It's like a western, but mixed with martial arts, mixed with Steampunk? Really violent. Anyone else heard of it, or watched it?

Last edited by a moderator:
New season of House of Cards coming May 30th. Fascinating show.

I'm very sad, I finished the last season of Longmire last night. Great show A+.
I got all caught up. Sad to hear they are only making one more season of it.

I got all caught up. Sad to hear they are only making one more season of it.
So you watched them all available?

I found the last season to be a little lackluster compared to some of the other seasons though. When the deputy sheriff died that was a great season.

Watching the latest (on Netflix) season of The Walking Dead.

Watching the latest (on Netflix) season of The Walking Dead.
We need to finish that, we never got around to watching it.

We need to finish that, we never got around to watching it.
It's amazing the longevity of the show. People really get into it. I'm really curious how they are going to end it someday.

It's amazing the longevity of the show. People really get into it. I'm really curious how they are going to end it someday.
I thought it was over? Didn't they make a spin off though?

I thought it was over? Didn't they make a spin off though?
No it's still going. They have a spin off that is a companion to it. Haven't seen that one. (Fear The Walking Dead)

Last edited by a moderator:
Netflix just released a new series that I'm interested to check out. Ozark is the name.

"A financial adviser drags his family from Chicago to the Missouri Ozarks, where he must launder $500 million in five years to appease a drug boss."

Netflix just released a new series that I'm interested to check out. Ozark is the name."A financial adviser drags his family from Chicago to the Missouri Ozarks, where he must launder $500 million in five years to appease a drug boss."
Saw this last night and was gonna text you about it.

Netflix just released a new series that I'm interested to check out. Ozark is the name."A financial adviser drags his family from Chicago to the Missouri Ozarks, where he must launder $500 million in five years to appease a drug boss."
About 3 episodes in now. Intriguing so far. Bateman is a good actor.

Back