Stocks and investments

People already lining up in front of other banks over the weekend, Monday is going to be a mess.

A good clear explanation.

Looks like they might bail them out.

You know the economy is doing great when the president has to go on national tv to try to tell you that banks are safe.

Jerome is likely smiling. Finally got something to break as a result of the super fast rate hikes. It was bound to happen.

Surprisingly a decent day so far, and dat Bitcoin. 🤑

Market is pricing in rate cuts now, vs higher for longer hikes.

I feel like the market is a little rigged today. They are pumping it so that people don't panic, it will be in flames by weeks end.

Ah so that’s how they are going to do it, remember kids nothing in life is ever free.

I feel like the market is a little rigged today. They are pumping it so that people don't panic, it will be in flames by weeks end.
200.gif

This day just keeps getting better and better.

200.gif

Wow I didn’t see that coming, they really want to break the banks don’t they?

Wow I didn’t see that coming, they really want to break the banks don’t they?

25 was the consensus opinion of what was going to happen today. I don't think he was too concerned about a few shitcoin banks.

Should have been more, a lot more, as this is just as some say the slow bandaid rip off method that still isn't enough. Make the dumb hurt. Sorry but yeah real banks, real money, is how it should be not some new age digital currency trying to change what worked for so long obsolete.

Back