Ice ice baby

So is anyone working today then?
I'm working.  Skeleton crew around here though as most are off assisting with sandbagging efforts

Good stuff Corey!

I'm working.  Skeleton crew around here though as most are off assisting with sandbagging efforts
We were in Fargo helping out today as well.

We were in Fargo helping out today as well.
Wow, this can't be the jmanz I know. Let's be honest you went to Hooters.

Day 2 FGTS!

Western North Dakota can keep their shitty weather in Western North Dakota.  Fucking snowing again!

Well total: 4 hours (no lie) but finally got cars out.

Went back to Fargo again yesterday to help out. Really sad situation there.

Ya i can handle the snow the water, not so much.

Here is the bridge in Bismark, we drive over this all the time and normally its a long way down.

http://i42.tinypic.com/148nfb9.jpg

Depending upon which weather report you believe, there is possibly more snow on the way Sunday and Monday.  I can't wait.

Depending upon which weather report you believe, there is possibly more snow on the way Sunday and Monday.  I can't wait.
Ya I have heard the same thing. I am moving. :pinched:

Nodle are you getting dumped on again? I see no travel advised out west right now.

Looks like number 7? Our work closed and so did the wife's. Looks like it's going to end up looking like last time.

Just starting to snow here now.

Just starting to snow here now.
Better take the truck.

and by truck I mean tank.

I'm going to have to move back out west so I can only work part of the year  :joyful:

I'm going to have to move back out west so I can only work part of the year  :joyful:
Can you do printers? :fserna:

Back