Ice ice baby

Your boss called and said

GET TO WORK FGTS!!!!!!!

I spent all afternoon shoveling, only to find it snowing again and building back up in the spot I shoveled. :sad: Got about half of the driveway done.

Well was out real early this morning doing more shoveling, but got out and made it to work. As i get into work I have people on snowmobiles driving down city streets going to work. Where else would you see that?

It's back baby!

5 inches I heard.  Good day for a snowman eh?

Unreal.  It didn't snow here but it was 40 degrees with rain.  Our golf tourney was not so enjoyable.  Some older guys called my number by mistake, and we started talking.  He said it's the 2nd time in his 73 years he has seen snow in June.

Ya this global warming is harsh!

Bout time to bump this baby!

Umm ya, we gots a blizzard!

Took a quick drive around the block and man was the snow deep! Had the snowblower out yesterday for the first time this year but now you can't tell that anything was done.

Looks like the entire interstate is closed now. wow.

Is this ever going to end?

Looks like the entire interstate is closed now. wow.
I was driving on the interstate when it was closed.  I  managed to get on it just before they closed it and passed an HP going 85....ooops.  He was in the traffic going the opposite direction and couldn't turn around to come after me due to snow. 

I am heading out this morning for what looks like a long day of shoveling. Jmanz bring over your snowblower kthx!

Might as well just buy one, your back will thank you.

Thinking of picking one up tomorrow.

Back