All things related to the Xbox platforms

Oh boy Bluey, better not let me kids see this.

Game companies backing out on Xbox?

Game companies backing out on Xbox?

Look, we are more mature than the system wars and fanboys crap. I will always admit Sony is top gaming company and have beenf or a long time. It's what they are. However, you can't have a healthy game industry without multiple companies and consoles. I have always said I can enjoy each and every system for what they offer. With limited time however I don't have time to play every game or system. I graviated toward the XBox and enjoy it with the time I have.

As for the news, wonder if it's due to having to code for not only the powerful Series X but also the weaker Series S which I have heard other times is a "pain".

As for the news, wonder if it's due to having to code for not only the powerful Series X but also the weaker Series S which I have heard other times is a "pain".
I don't know, I have been seeing some games that hit the PS5 and the PC, like the recent Horizon release. I wonder if it has something to do with the PS5 coding and the PC being close to each other?

I don't know seems like so far for 2024 Xbox releases have been pretty stale.

I don't know, I have been seeing some games that hit the PS5 and the PC, like the recent Horizon release. I wonder if it has something to do with the PS5 coding and the PC being close to each other?

I don't know seems like so far for 2024 Xbox releases have been pretty stale.

I do agree with the releases being stale in a way but also comes down to interestes and such. I guess I find enjoyment in so many of the gamepass games where I feel my limited time is spent. I will also admit though I should try more to play all the systems like I say.

I do agree with the releases being stale in a way but also comes down to interestes and such. I guess I find enjoyment in so many of the gamepass games where I feel my limited time is spent. I will also admit though I should try more to play all the systems like I say.
You need to get those cobwebs off that PS5 and use it. I am surprised, I thought you were a big MLB player. Isn't that PlayStation exclusive?

You need to get those cobwebs off that PS5 and use it. I am surprised, I thought you were a big MLB player. Isn't that PlayStation exclusive?
Not anymore. It's on Gamepass.

Xbox and Steam partnership in the works?

Back