All things related to the Xbox platforms

I think I am goi g to pick up the stellar shift controller, is the Microsoft store the best place to buy controllers?

Well I ordered the Stellar Shift controller. 😛

I actually thought this was a joke at first, let me start off by saying it doesn’t really affect me so I don’t care, but I wonder how they are going to do this with privacy laws protecting kids? I mean most of these recordings will come from 13 year old kids calling your mom fat. I wonder how that will be leads legal?

It looks like Xbox has some good games on sale starting today. 

I picked up Steep, and Alan Wake - Remastered on Xbox's latest sale. 

He is leaving.

This game is just beautiful. These are my screenshots.

63085a21-6560-42fe-9192-a3aeee6e5076.png95de1928-26a1-435f-a2aa-7985a23fcadf.png66cba2b0-a411-4bf5-92c4-348c4bc40d62.png398f04da-7719-4f41-9ea1-2e7f329331a8.png

Nice release, dat Serious Sam. Now if I only had someone to play it with?

I have been comparing my Turtle Beach to my Microsoft headset for the Xbox. I have been trying to find an excuse to send them back. But there really is a better sound quality than the Turtle Beach ones. They are noticeably clearer. 

@C Pav you wanna play this with me or are you gonna puss out?

So I went home at lunch and low and behold my system is updated. Holy cow I can't belive the differnce. I mean this changes everything with the Xbox. Who cares if they copied Sony it is 100% better. It makes it feel like a whole new system. Great job Microsoft.

That’s pretty big news.

It looks pretty nice.

That new Double Dragon looks sweet. I'm excited for FInal Fantasy XIV! Going to need that controller.

ALso, if you have not heard MS is now selling replacement parts for controllers. Buttons, shell parts as well as the board with stick assembly parts.

Back