What country do you think we will goto war with next?

I think Obama's foreign policy is an abysmal failure. Say what you want about Israel (they are far from innocent), but they are the closest thing we have to a guaranteed ally in the region and we decide to ignore them and try to deal with a country which has vowed time and time again to wipe that ally off the map? Seems kind of backwards to me. That doesn't event take into consideration that there were people at the negotiations with Iran who said, "Death to America" on a number of occasions and those bastards agreed with them, with our diplomats sitting right there. Yeah. Those are the guys we want to deal with. I think the Iran deal is a complete failure on every level. That is unless our goal was complete capitulation to what the Iranians wanted. If that's the case then, yeah, it was a stunning success.

There has got to be something in it for us. Or I mean was until Russia moved in. We either wanted the strategic war point, or oil ties, or some other ulterior motive. I don't believe it was to keep nukes out of their hands. We should had stood strong and made them abide by our terms instead of abiding by theirs. It made us weak and a laughing stock to the rest of the world. I love that in just two years alone the Obama administration has befriended two enemies (Iran and Cuba) and ruined relations with Israel and Russia.

Wake up people war is coming if you can't see the signs.

The question is, what will be the straw that breaks the camels back?

Didn't Obama just say last week something about "Iran not having sponsored terror for 30 days" and using that as an example of why we can trust them. That guy is just terrible.

Will make our own straits with blackjack and hookers, using daisy cutters!

Pentagon spots Chinese warships off Alaskan coast for the first time

The Pentagon has identified five Chinese military ships in the Bering Sea off the coast of Alaska, marking the first time the U.S. military has seen Chinese warships in the area, officials said.The U.S. been tracking the flotilla – made up of three combat ships, a resupply ship and an amphibious ship – for days.The disclosure comes as President Obama wraps up a three-day visit to Alaska and as China prepares to hold a massive military parade in Beijing to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the end of World War II.

Josh Earnest, the White House press secretary, told reporters traveling with Obama that the Pentagon has "not detected any sort of threat or threatening activities" from the Chinese ships, which are in international waters. He said the Pentagon is "monitoring movements of the ships but that the intent is still unclear beyond ... that they are not detecting any sort of threatening activities."

The White House said Monday that it will speed up delivery of a new Coast Guard icebreaker to help patrol the Arctic. The U.S. also will map and chart the Bering, Chukchi and Beaufort seas for the first time.

"We respect the freedom of all nations to operate military vessels in international waters in accordance with international law,� said Navy Cmdr. Bill Urban, a Pentagon spokesman, who confirmed the presence of the Chinese ships.

The Pentagon did not disclose the location of the vessels, other than to confirm they were in the Bering Sea, which lies between Alaska and Russia.
Source

World War III is right around the corner. Obama is trying his best to make it happen with this Iran deal.

The Europe migrant crisis worries me more. That's one sure way to weaken the European Union and put more stress on their economy.

Back