Was the Moon Landing faked?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So what do you believe? A hoax or we already have landed there?

Our physics teacher demonstrated some experiments that had also been performed on the moon. They would only work if performed on the moon.

Our physics teacher demonstrated some experiments that had also been performed on the moon. They would only work if performed on the moon.

Sorry sir there is now way you can bypass the van allen belt in space. Especially with the technology back then. We all know we had to fake it to beat the Soviets.

Sorry sir there is now way you can bypass the van allen belt in space. Especially with the technology back then. We all know we had to fake it to beat the Soviets.
Where can I sign up for your newsletter?

www.fluxoid.com

www.fluxoid.com

I can't seem to locate the news letter section. ???

According to a documentary on the Discovery Channel, some private firm bounces a laser off of one of the mirrors placed on the moon during one of the landings.

Proponents of the Apollo Moon Landing Hoax have argued that space travel to the moon is impossible because the Van Allen radiation would kill or incapacitate an astronaut who made the trip. Van Allen himself, now deceased (August 9, 2006), dismissed these ideas. In practice, Apollo astronauts who travelled to the moon spent very little time in the belts and received a harmless dose. . Nevertheless NASA deliberately timed Apollo launches, and used lunar transfer orbits that only skirted the edge of the belt over the equator to minimise the radiation. Astronauts who visited the moon probably have a slightly higher risk of cancer during their lifetimes, but still remain unlikely to become ill because of it.

I was about to post this a few days ago. All these years I was wondering why I never seen any disputes from Russia, but now looks like they might pursue this. I'm still on the fence about the moon landing, I always see both arguments as strong. I do feel the great pressure in the space race at the time would have caused a country to "fake" something to this scale, but it would seem crazy that they would try faking this knowing that other countries could prove or uncover it easily.

40B2A623-12F7-441A-A5D3-0EB187CA305E.jpeg

One must look at this from multiple angles to come to a reasonable conclusion or at least a better understanding whether this could indeed be a conspiracy and was faked or not. While it's compels our interests to think that this was faked, I seriously doubt it, for the following reasons.

1. Other countries, notably Russia at the time and even now never called anything alarming or out of place about the USA landing on the moon. The Russians most likely also had space tracking devices to trace the space shuttle going to the moon.
  2. Other countries have sited left over moon landing equipment and tracks. It's quite calm up there and the stuff keeps well.
  3. Over 400,000 of people and many other independent companies would have to have been in on it. While billions did not physically witness it, doesn't mean it didn't happen and can as years go by, be harder to believe.

Disney and Kubrick, a great pairing and resources to help fake something like this, yes, but if any involvement they had would mostly been used for replicating things for Astronaut training. If one was going to send someone to the moon, they would recreate test terrains to practice on and very detailed scaled models to get trajectories right.

Back