TGIF! Love the Fridays. Weekend plans?

Well this past weekend was a blur. Had an annual celebration in town and I was bartending Friday and Saturday night' date=' BUSY!!! Ran home to grab some supplies and eat dinner with the folks on Sunday and here it is Monday again already. On the brightside tomorrow is my friday. By this time wednesday I and Mr. jmanz should be enjoying the beaches of Jamaica, so you can think of us when having a great time at work this week. :twisted:[/quote']Jmanz said he's taking me in his suitcase :)
lol that would be an interesting ride for you!

Been busy with the 4th. I have had 4 days off now so thats been nice. My parents are in town so not much computer time for me. I hope you all have a good 4th! :smt073

Once I get out of this place I think it's going to be time for a nap. This evening there is a concert at one of the local establishments, so I'll probably go and check that out for a while. The band "32 Below" is playing and people say they aren't too bad. Saturday will be relax until I bartend that evening. Sunday I'm hoping to take Dad's GTO back to him, meet up with jmanz and his wife for a while, catch the new Pirates of the Caribbean flick and there you have it I guess.

I'm only working until noon today, so I shouldn't be to bad. Been a fairly easy week considering I have only worked 3 days. My parents are still at our house, so when we get home we will eat some lunch then maybe head down to the pool and do so swimming. Suppose to be really hot today. I already had to run my air conditioning in my car on the way into work this morning, so you know it's gonna be hot out. :smt118

I have today off as usual with my job. Not much going on today but have to throw some plans together since I promised my gf I would since she works and I don't. Have a lot of softball this weekend so that is that.

Looks like it's gonna be a scorcher out this weekend. Maybe head down to the pool for awile.

well we've got the wedding reception later this evening...probably will try to get out and test out the paintball gun again.

I have to work today until 9. After that going over to gf's place. Tomorrow heading to Bismarck and then the waterpark for some fun times.

I have to work today until 9. After that going over to gf's place. Tomorrow heading to Bismarck and then the waterpark for some fun times.
I thought you were going over today?

I thought you were going over today?
Nas, have to work. :smt013 Last day there though. :-DBy the way, Tina = :smt007 :smt008

so whats everyone up to this weekend? I think tomorrow we are heading to fargo for some shopping. Not sure what sunday holds yet.

so whats everyone up to this weekend? I think tomorrow we are heading to fargo for some shopping. Not sure what sunday holds yet.
I would recommend stopping in, however after 6 i'll be bartenderizing. My weekend is pretty much shot, bunch of the guys and gals that bartend have state softball, so I have to work tonight and tomorrow night from 6 - close. Sunday will likely be a kick back and relax type of day, since that's what I'd rather do all weekend.

Don't really have any plans for this weekend. Maybe go swimming since last weekend we didn't get to go. Make up the rest as it goes on I guess.

State softball in GF but I hurt my foot this week so i'm not sure i'll do much playing. I'll probably be staying at my bro's place in fargo and catch up on some rest when i'm not playing :smt104

Today is Friday for me. I won't be bck to work till Wednesday. My dad is coming over today and we will be doing a remodeling job on our bathroom. It will be a nice little break from work.

Today is Friday for me. I won't be bck to work till Wednesday. My dad is coming over today and we will be doing a remodeling job on our bathroom. It will be a nice little break from work.
must be nice, I have to work saturday :smt009 However, at least the football season starts tonight and this weekend :smt023

must be nice' date=' I have to work saturday :smt009 However, at least the football season starts tonight and this weekend :smt023[/quote']Football? You mean foosball. ;-)

so whats everyone up to this weekend? I think its gonna be a relaxing one here, no set plans and the wife is sick so will probably stay home and watch some football :-D

Well looks like some roofing and some more demolition :smt011

Cold weather in ND means :smt008 .

Back