TGIF! Love the Fridays. Weekend plans?

C Pav

Reaction score
Glad it's Friday. I am planning on only working half the day and use some comp time I have built up. Would have taken the full day off but a training that was supposed to be held yesterday was rescheduled for this morning :( .

Plans for the weekend include washing my clothes, probably softball practice, riding bike more then likely, and beyond that no idea.

I'm hoping it will stay nice out this weekend, so I can catch up on some yard work. I will probably go out and ride my bike also. Play a little BF2, and relax.

Love it when the weekend rolls around however, on this particular saturday I have to work for 4 hours. After that, I might have to go to Fargo and then back home for a farewell gathering. Former classmate getting called back to the army, heading to Iraq. I'm hoping the weather will be nice on Sunday so I can get the honda CR out.

Weather is looking to be nice so I hope it stays nice.

Well once work is over with in a couple hours I'll be hitting the golf course, and then installing the router. Other than that I'll likely be cleaning and packing things up since I hope to move next weekend or early the week after. I suppose I'll probably have to get out on the town with some friends as well.

Well once work is over with in a couple hours I'll be hitting the golf course' date=' and then installing the router. Other than that I'll likely be cleaning and packing things up since I hope to move next weekend or early the week after. I suppose I'll probably have to get out on the town with some friends as well.[/quote']I heard the pub is closed this weekend for maintenance...now what will you do?

Well once work is over with in a couple hours I'll be hitting the golf course' date=' and then installing the router. Other than that I'll likely be cleaning and packing things up since I hope to move next weekend or early the week after. I suppose I'll probably have to get out on the town with some friends as well.[/quote']I heard the pub is closed this weekend for maintenance...now what will you do?
Well if the captains is closed I guess I'll have to make some calls and figure out where everyone went instead... or throw a party at my place... what are they going to do, evict me? :twisted:

Well if the captains is closed I guess I'll have to make some calls and figure out where everyone went instead... or throw a party at my place... what are they going to do, evict me? :twisted:
lol i was just teasing, filthyness.

I plan on taking a GTO for a ride. And maybe sleeping more.
Do you have a GTO also?

I plan on taking a GTO for a ride. And maybe sleeping more.
A GTO eh? How was that? Yours , friends, or test drive at a dealer. If you head over to the vehicles forum you will see I have one. Very nice ride....except for the GAS factor.

well it's friday again, whats everybody up to for the weekend? Looks like mine is gonna consist of moving the fiance out of her apartment since she's done with school. Then softball practice on sunday.

well it's friday again' date=' whats everybody up to for the weekend? Looks like mine is gonna consist of moving the fiance out of her apartment since she's done with school. Then softball practice on sunday.[/quote']Well mine will consist of moving as well for the most part. College graduation is in town here this weekend as well, so I'll probably be out with some friends that night, Sunday will be R&R day hopefully, but we'll see.

Today I will leave work early but getting around will be tough for a bit today since my car is at the audio installer getting the trunk measured and my custom sub box fabricated.

I will go to the gym and a do my Friday workout. I then have softball practice at 6:30 tonight. I will be giving a girl whose number I got a call sometime today as well. This weekend will be the usal wash clothes, relax, softball practice, and other activities.

Well spent all my weekend, doing yard work, cleaned out the inside of my car, and playing God Of War. boy that is an addicting game.

Another Friday is upon us and for some that means weekend fun or maybe more work. I start a part time job at the community center(gym) so I will not have as much free time. Admin knows all about my lack of free time as I had several part time jobs last year and he always said the same thing. "Drop that crap.".

It's not all work though as today I have a "date" with a girl I have been talkign too. Going to meet her for coffee at 11:30. We will talk and maybe walk or something. Hoping to go on future dates as well if all goes well.

Other then that, I will spend the weekend relaxing if possible, playing video games, washing clothes, cleaning place, and whatever wlse shall come up.

This weekend is gonna involve more moving, this time into my apt. Also plan on buying some furnature to fill the place up a bit. Will be fun to mess around with the wireless equipment on the new fiber install at my place.

This weekend is gonna involve more moving' date=' this time into my apt. Also plan on buying some furnature to fill the place up a bit. Will be fun to mess around with the wireless equipment on the new fiber install at my place.[/quote']Good luck getting any time to play with your new fiber, you'll be busy unpacking... My weekend will likely involve organizing the new place as well, but I basically got the last of everything unpacked last night. Other than that just some R&R

This weekend is gonna involve more moving' date=' this time into my apt. Also plan on buying some furnature to fill the place up a bit. Will be fun to mess around with the wireless equipment on the new fiber install at my place.[/quote']Good luck getting any time to play with your new fiber, you'll be busy unpacking... My weekend will likely involve organizing the new place as well, but I basically got the last of everything unpacked last night. Other than that just some R&R
gotta make time for the important stuff....naa I know it will be somewhat of a time crunch. I also have to get a membership to their gym now that i'm moving to town.

Back