Tesla and electric vehicles

So much for the run.

I wonder how the EV's are starting up in this cold stretch we are having?

I always thought it was as funny when Adam Sandler did a skit about getting run over by an electric vehicle because you can’t hear them. Well last night I went to take my trash out to the street last night and here comes an dominos electric vehicle buzzing by flying, it caught me off guard because I couldn’t even hear the thing running. They should make a law to make an artificial exhaust noise or something. Now I understand why bikes say ‘Loud pipes save’s lives’.

Does it say what it costs to charge though? I would be interesting to take those number and divide it by what it cost per KW to charge it and see what they equals out to cost per MPG vs gas.

Does it say what it costs to charge though? I would be interesting to take those number and divide it by what it cost per KW to charge it and see what they equals out to cost per MPG vs gas.
One driver who put about 80% of the miles on the Cybertruck is quite aggressive, while the other one is more conservative, which means that the truck was driven fairly aggressively most of the time, but there were no speeding tickets or accidents during these first 10,000 miles. At the same time, they weren’t “babying the truck.”

About 70% of the miles were done on the highway, with the remaining 30% on city roads. A road trip that covered over 1,500 miles was also thrown into the mix.

The average energy consumption after 9,944 miles was 599 watt-hours/mile. When driving conservatively around town, the efficiency number on the screen went as low as 290 Wh/mi, while driving on the highway made the number jump to 900 Wh/mi occasionally.

Yeah I wasn't able to quickly find a good answer on the Cybertruck charging cost. Speculation but nothing firm. I'll keep looking around.

I must say even with those cold temps, those two Dominos electric cars were out running around. (I think those are the only two electric cars in our entire area).

One reason why auto insurance is rising...

I remember it raising when Ford went with that all aluminum frame, it was more expensive to repair than a steel frame, but was lighter and save on fuel.

Back