Pizzagate and World War Pedo

O-Tron

Reaction score
So I don't know if any of you guys have stumbled across this in the last couple of months or not, but I was listening to old Joe Rogan podcasts last week and stumbled across a doozy of a conspiracy theory. Alex Jones, who strangely enough has apparently been friends with Rogan for years was on and was talking about the Deep State leaks and attacks on Trump. 

Rogan asked him about the Pizzagate thing. If you guys aren't familiar with Pizzagate it was pretty big in the news a couple of months ago and tied into the John Podesta email leaks. 

Anyway, I don't have time to get to deep into everything right now, maybe later today or tonight, but basically what Jones is saying is that the globalists that are now in the process of trying to bring down Trump through and unending string of leaks are doing so because he's going after them. But what in particular is he going after? Apparently the Anthony Weiner emails and the Podesta emails included coded messages regarding child sex trafficking and Trump knows it and is investigating it (Interestingly enough Weiner has been charged now). Jones has also come across evidence that "the establishment" isn't either Republican or Democrat, it's all about being able to pull the levers of power and having leverage over people. And that leverage includes involvement in child sex trafficking and the like. 

Anyway, I thought it was pretty wild, but if you have been paying attention there have been pedophilia rings being busted up around the country. In fact, since taking office Trump and his justice department have nailed 5,000+ of these guys and Jones is reporting that they have information on 150,000 that they are looking into. 

If this stuff is even remotely true it's scary. Incredibly scary and these guys need to be nailed. 

Thought it might be worth mentioning. Anybody else heard about this? 

Yes sir. In fact, @Davidc could probably expand further on this.

I have heard a little about this back when Pizza Gate made the news. Isn't there some sort of island they all fly to if your rich? It always makes me wonder with all these missing kids go missing everyday, where do they all go?

There were a number of wikileaks that had the coded language the pedos use. Clinton Foundation trafficking kids out of Haiti. Etc Etc

I remember hearing of this before the elections some, didn't pay much attention at the time.  I wouldn't doubt these acquisitions, look at the minds of elite leaders, with the hunger of power and money comes other terrible things.

Here's a noteworthy clip that some feel is a good overview and fair coverage on the subject.

Yeh Ben Swann does excellent work. I believe he was fired from his original position for telling too much truth. 

Back