New Dawn of War expansion

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
that looks pretty wild, i bet it would be fun

Kinda thinking about breaking out the game again.

I think I'm gonna go pick up the expansion "Winter Assault" today after work. I forgot how good this game was!

Watch some of the videos.

LINK

sweeeeet! Lovin the skulls. The game looks fun!

did you get the expansion then admin? if so, do you likes?

did you get the expansion then admin? if so' date=' do you likes?[/quote']The expansion doesn't come out till fall of 2006, but I did pick up the Winter assualt package yesterday.

did you get the expansion then admin? if so' date=' do you likes?[/quote']The expansion doesn't come out till fall of 2006, but I did pick up the Winter assualt package yesterday.
is it fun?

Just installed it last night. I haven't really played it yet. I just played a quick match to get back into it. It's really a fun game if you like RTS games. Most of the games I buy I get bored with real fast and never play through the stories. But this game actually do.

yeah they are about my favorite type of pc games to play.

I just got Dawn of War original from nodle so I can get owned by him online just like the old days with Unreal and stuff. I promise we will get back to gaming man.

I just got Dawn of War original from nodle so I can get owned by him online just like the old days with Unreal and stuff. I promise we will get back to gaming man.
You better keep your promise :smt075

You better keep your promise :smt075
Can you call Tina and get permission for me :smt010 ?

Dawn of war has one of the best intros to a game ever. Check it out.

Right click/save as:

LINK

This comes out Tuesday!

Thinking about picking this up. hmmmm...

:smt013 went to pick this up and no one had it...

Wal Mart and games =  :roll:

Back