It's winter time folks

Ludacris

Reaction score
One trick that I have used numerous times in such a quick decision time when the car simply won't stop in time is; I take my foot off the brake and literally drive the damn car up on to the side walk, even if I have to give it gas to do it.  I've done this a few times now and it has saved me from rear ending someone.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BM2gLjfE_3Y

One trick that I have used numerous times in such a quick decision time when the car simply won't stop in time is; I take my foot off the brake and literally drive the damn car up on to the side walk, even if I have to give it gas to do it.  I've done this a few times now and it has saved me from rear ending someone.
Do you mean having the whole vehicle on the sidewalk (hope there is room or no poles!), or do you have half on half off?  Oh, and in the video, I love how people are jumping out of their vehicles.  It also makes me cringe seeing people bash into other vehicles, sitting there thinking, "oh crap", nothing I can do!

Usually half on, half off the sidewalk/street.  I only had to fully plow the side walk once.  I used that trick most frequently when I liked in Grand forks, their streets where ice just about everyday.

That was really comical. Why did the people bail out???? Dumbasses.

Back