Inflation & the upcoming recession

Haha now @jmanz take a look at the highs, what do you notice? Everything is what you would want to have at the end of the scenario. It's straight up from a zombie apocalypse movie. The important stuff like coffee. ;)

Only 4 months.

I remember the old days.

I call B.S. on this. They are probably using like 5 items to make this statement, to try to bring people back. I am sure like every other retailer they are seeing people hold back on purchases. I guarantee there are more items that are higher priced than normal vs. prices going back to normal.

I call B.S. on this. They are probably using like 5 items to make this statement, to try to bring people back. I am sure like every other retailer they are seeing people hold back on purchases. I guarantee there are more items that are higher priced than normal vs. prices going back to normal.
Well deflation would be prices rolling back a bit from all time highs...not lower than what they used to be pre-covid. That's not going to happen.

Well deflation would be prices rolling back a bit from all time highs...not lower than what they used to be pre-covid. That's not going to happen.
No, I just mean back to the original before inflation. It's just like gas and the old carrot on a stick trick, dip it down a little then jack it even higher.

I don't like Bidens plans, or anything he does or says for that matter, but don't let this slow down your investment strategy. It's for taxable income above $1 million and investment income above $400,000.
Wait till you start getting taxed on your unrealized gains on your stocks.

Wait till you start getting taxed on your unrealized gains on your stocks.
They'll have to at some point since they won't cut spending..just like social security. But there is always something intelligent to do.

Back