Inflation & the upcoming recession

Sounds and awful like Doom Spending.

Invest, invest, invest!

IMG_5776.jpeg

Because you know, inflation. I am starting to get sick of this inflation excuse “tax” you could call it. People are doing it just because someone else is. They raised doing our taxes this year by $100 over last year, you know why? Inflation. Get the f out of here.

I am really starting to get aggravated with all these prices. We went to the grocery store, 3 bags $70, and we really didn't buy anything. A small bag of chips is $5.79 now. Not a big bag but a small bag, and it even looks like they have shrunk those as well. Plus, gas prices and everything else. This is starting to really get out of control.

I am really starting to get aggravated with all these prices. We went to the grocery store, 3 bags $70, and we really didn't buy anything. A small bag of chips is $5.79 now. Not a big bag but a small bag, and it even looks like they have shrunk those as well. Plus, gas prices and everything else. This is starting to really get out of control.
Hey, at least the corporations are getting record profits and pleasing the investors, who cares about the everyday buyer. Who knew that when all competition inflates prices that more money can line the pockets of already wealthy people.

Hey, at least the corporations are getting record profits and pleasing the investors, who cares about the everyday buyer. Who knew that when all competition inflates prices that more money can line the pockets of already wealthy people.
Not to mention peasant worker wages not keeping up with inflation plus all the layoffs. I also see plenty of jobs offering terrible pay compared to what was and should be.

Not to mention peasant worker wages not keeping up with inflation plus all the layoffs. I also see plenty of jobs offering terrible pay compared to what was and should be.
Yup, honestly at this rate I don’t know how many people are going to be able to make it anymore.

Debatable...lots think a small rate cut could come by this summer.

Debatable...lots think a small rate cut could come by this summer.

Lol CNN, there about as trustworthy as @C Pav with a fan and a set of stairs.

Lol CNN, there about as trustworthy as @C Pav with a fan and a set of stairs.
I'll throw your phone in the trash as well if you keep that up.

Gas prices rising again, inflation ticking up...yeah let's cut rates.

You know inflation is real when you see these stores closing.

It eventually breaks.

Back