Ice ice baby

Snow storm this weekend? Sounds like something is brewin.
There is talk about it but I am still showing it nice here. They just don't really know what it's gonna do. Hopefully move down south like the last one.

I'm hearing snow Sunday here. Guess I better get the yard cleaned one last time, pack up the mower and make sure the blower will fire up. if it needs any service I'll be better off to get it lined up now than after first snow

This is honestly me lately with the frost every morning.

qPMb1.gif

I'm hearing snow Sunday here. Guess I better get the yard cleaned one last time, pack up the mower and make sure the blower will fire up. if it needs any service I'll be better off to get it lined up now than after first snow
That would suck!

It would've sucked, I don't remember if we ever did get any snow that week or not. Had some late last week, just a dusting though. It's gone of course after the warm temps this past weekend. Hard to beleive we're a less than a week from Christmas and no snow on the ground.

Nodle, you know what would help with that scraping is if you put the car in a garage...

It would've sucked, I don't remember if we ever did get any snow that week or not. Had some late last week, just a dusting though. It's gone of course after the warm temps this past weekend. Hard to beleive we're a less than a week from Christmas and no snow on the ground.Nodle, you know what would help with that scraping is if you put the car in a garage...
No time to park the car in the garage, gots to play more WOW

No time to park the car in the garage, gots to play more WOW
I bet. BTW, since 11/1 I have picked up the yard a couple times and the blower did start. I'm fine with it not having any use yet after that first test.

I bet. BTW, since 11/1 I have picked up the yard a couple times and the blower did start. I'm fine with it not having any use yet after that first test.
Yeah I got mine started a few weeks ago and let it run for 10-15 minutes. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if thats the last time it runs till next winter lol.

This weather has been great. I can't wait to see it stay like this all the way though April.

Just saw on the news tonight that its supposed to be warm and dry all winter according to the National Weather Service. Awesome!

Just saw on the news tonight that its supposed to be warm and dry all winter according to the National Weather Service. Awesome!
Would be great, but I'm sure our luck will run out...

Bump........snow coming this weekend???

Bump........snow coming this weekend???
Quit trying to jinx it manz. Weatherbug says rain, but I guess if that rain were late enough and the temps get much lower than they say it could happen. At least the high Sunday is 60, so even if it were to happen it wouldn't last (crosses fingers, enters reminder to perform the "no snow" dance after work)

I have been reading this morning, we may get a skiff, but I don't think it will be to much. They really don't know what will happen yet, depends on if we get cold air with it or not.

Time to blow the dust off this thread again. Maybe 1-3 inches of snow for my area late tonight and into tomorrow?????

Ya I was hoping I would never see this thread again. We will see if anything I think it will be a skiff.

Will be nice to get a little moisture anyways. This stuff will melt pretty quickly.

Figured with the wind last night I'd have fence to replace again, but it held up. Snow on the yard and deck, but driveway and roads are melting as it comes down. Definitely can use some moisture. I've been watering along our fence line lately trying to get the cemented posts to sink back in since the drought and contracting clay soil somehow heaved most of them up a few inches. Only has seemed to take 7+ hours of sprinkler along a section to get things back to where they should be...

We just got rain up here in the NE corner. It finally seems to have stopped

Odds on snow for 2012:

rH9tj.gif

Back