Ice ice baby

For those of you that care or were interested. I was correct about the cold weather loosing my oil filter. That's all it was. So keep an eye out in the future for that.

For those of you that care or were interested. I was correct about the cold weather loosing my oil filter. That's all it was. So keep an eye out in the future for that.
Glad to hear that's all it was sir

Glad to hear it wasn't major.

Good amount of snowfall today so far. About 3 inches so far.

just like @@jmanz

Good amount of snowfall today so far. About 3 inches so far.just like @@jmanz
So your saying that 3 inches is a good amount compared to you?

Big cold front coming this weekend though Tuesday. Suppose to be 30-60 below with windchill come Saturday night. :eek:

-19 here and super windy. Says feels like -56. Makes me kinda want to go out there and see how long I can take it.

-58 right now. I want to take some water and throw it in the air to see what happens. But on second thought, I don't want to go out there.

-58 right now. I want to take some water and throw it in the air to see what happens. But on second thought, I don't want to go out there.
I think you need it boiling. But yes I have always wanted to try this.

Well thought I would have no better chance that this. Put a cup of water in the microwave for about 2 minutes. It was hot but not boiling, then went out and tossed it up in the air. Guess what? They were right it just vaporized instantly. :cool:

Nothing like spending your morning out in the cold jumping vehicles. My one car was plugged in all last night. But the battery was dead this morning. Of course it's in the drive way blocking our other car in the garage. Had to roll it out on the street and luckily got the truck to start to jump it. What a hassle. :mad:

Can't really complain about this year so far. We had major cold that's for sure. But boy has it been windy this winter.

Drove through a small blizzard that formed last night. Pretty much zero visibility. Nothing like pulling into town and knowing that you made it. No plows were out so we had some nice small drifts to drive though.

You know it's cold when the Wizards start coming down from the mountains.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha ha. Happens to me nearly every time. The last time I had the blower out I had finished the driveway and was just finishing sidewalks and I saw the plow coming. Stopped and stood waiting for them to go by so I could clean up the pile, but they must've felt sorry for me. The driver intentionally stopped, did some maneuvering and got to where they left very little in front of my driveway.

fBltT8g.gif

Back