Glock 42 handgun

Ordered a grip extension and a plug for it.

Do these go on the magazine to extend the grip down, or a grip to increase the circumference for comfort? I'm guessing the plug fills in the back part of the mag extended grip?

It just adds the pinky curve on the end of the magazine. The plug my dad told me about to keep lint out etc. Kinda stupid design on Glocks part.

8HOPIZa.jpg

Got my pinky extension yesterday. Let me first say that I have put these on two other guns of mine, but this Glock one was a bitch! They have a locking mechanism on the sides of the base. Anyways after fighting it for way to long finally got it on. Looks good and really feels good in the hand now.

Our Springfield XD 9mm has the extension. Without it, it wouldn't be very comfortable for my hands. Not needed for my Glock .40 (23 series)

Our Springfield XD 9mm has the extension. Without it, it wouldn't be very comfortable for my hands. Not needed for my Glock .40 (23 series)
Forgot you had that Springfield. Did you get one for your cowboy shooter? :X3:

Ordered a new IWB for this today from Alien Gear.

Ordered a Talon Grip set for it as well.

Installed my Talon Grip tonight. It was easy and painless, and the feel is great! Thinking about picking up some more. Highly recommended!

https://talongungrips.com

Back