Drum n Bass music

jmanz

Reaction score
Good or Bad? Discuss.

I LOVE Drum & Bass music....

My life would be empty without it.

:love:

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE Drum & Bass music....My life would be empty without it.

:love:
I think most would probably agree with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which is more important do you think? The drum or the bass? It has to be close.....

Which is more important do you think? The drum or the bass? It has to be close.....
More important how? To me I would say the bass as far as making a song sound good. The drum is more important typically in keeping the rhythm.

More important how? To me I would say the bass as far as making a song sound good. The drum is more important typically in keeping the rhythm.
But do these songs sound good?

But do these songs sound good?
In songs in general. If you want to talk about songs of only drum & bass then it's probably not something I would listen to

In songs in general. If you want to talk about songs of only drum & bass then it's probably not something I would listen to
Yeah I was talking strictly drum n bass. I'll need you to go ahead and purchase some of these albums and post your reviews.

Yeah I was talking strictly drum n bass. I'll need you to go ahead and purchase some of these albums and post your reviews.
What albums? there are no such specifics mentioned within this thread

What albums? there are no such specifics mentioned within this thread
I don't think it really matters, they sounds about the same.

I don't think it really matters, they sounds about the same.
No specific examples cited = no interest in trying to find any example to listen to.

No specific examples cited = no interest in trying to find any example to listen to.
FSerna gave us examples in a different threat awhile back, go research.

Back