What's next for Apple

Meh not to much to say about them, it's an Ipad, I think they are finally reaching their max. Unless the come out with a 3D display nothing really that new.

Meh not to much to say about them, it's an Ipad, I think they are finally reaching their max. Unless the come out with a 3D display nothing really that new.
Pretty much. Their sales number have been dropping off. Not because they aren't popular, but because consumers who want one have one, and the new ones don't offer any huge advantages

Pretty much. Their sales number have been dropping off. Not because they aren't popular, but because consumers who want one have one, and the new ones don't offer any huge advantages
But they are slightly thinner and faster and better than the ones before so that you can sleep better at night knowing you have the latest and greatest. Don't want to miss out on quality sleep now.

They'll change their tune very soon I bet.

They'll get on board if other companies do. Just watch and see.

I'm not against it, but I want someone like Visa or Mastercard to push it out and not Apple.

I'm a huge Visa fan. I use nothing but them. I just think Apple and Alibaba could be interesting dance partners. Two Giants.

Retailers want their own system. It's in the works.

In reality though Apple pay is not much more than branding. Unless I"ve missed something they have an app on the phone to hold your payment information and talk with the payment terminals using NFC to pass the chosen payment info terminal to be processed for payment.

Basically that's the same as NFC payment on any other mobile device that have things like a "Wallet" app. They just want you to call it Apple Pay rather than NFC payment or a name associated with any other company....

I read yesterday that Apple is now worth more than the entire Russian stock market. Source

Enjoy it boys. You have big shoes to fill and I don't think it will happen in the future.

I just read this today as well, Apple is the most valuable company in the world. I just thought of them as a successful smaller niche in the market due to having a smaller market share, but more than MS or Google, wow! Now let's see those gaming consoles Apple lol.

They've been the most valuable company for a few years now.

They've been the most valuable company for a few years now.
Whoa whoa whoa? This coming from you @ndboarder ? I thought you despised Apple with a passion. Last time I heard you wouldn't even eat an Apple since it reminded you of the company.

Whoa whoa whoa? This coming from you @ndboarder ? I thought you despised Apple with a passion. Last time I heard you wouldn't even eat an Apple since it reminded you of the company.
I do despise Apple. That doesn't change that their net worth has been the highest of any company for years. Of course, I don't think they should be, since I think every competitor they have makes better devices than they do now...

I told you guys they are a monster. I didn't realize that some didn't actually know how huge they were.

Back