Apple products and their iOS

I think this is more related to ant physics. The smaller the more it can withstand a drop. Plus, what did it land on? A bush etc. That could cushion the impact as well.

I think this is more related to ant physics. The smaller the more it can withstand a drop. Plus, what did it land on? A bush etc. That could cushion the impact as well.
Maybe it landed on a pillow? Or a mattress? Likely a large pile of feathers. Has to be.

They did say the phone had a case on it. Did its job!

They did say the phone had a case on it. Did its job!
Now that is the company that should be promoting their product. Military drop test from 10 feet? Hell no, try 16,000 feet. That right there would increase your sales 100%.

I don't know how many of you have a magsafe compatible phone or not, but it's pretty cool tech Apple has built in. I picked myself up a magsafe charger stand here a few weeks ago. While it works ok, you really need a magsafe compatible case for it to properly work. I have one on its way. Pretty neat tech though.

My wife's brother has one of those foldable Samsung phones. It's neat looking, but I would worry about longevity.

My wife's brother has one of those foldable Samsung phones. It's neat looking, but I would worry about longevity.
I think I heard the folding phones are getting hot in China. Maybe a reason for it.

New update out.

High praise from the AI guy...

I picked up a MagSafe phone holder for my car, now that I have a MagSafe case. It works great!

Back