All things related to the Xbox platforms

If the 1TB model comes with the newer controller (has built in 3.5mm jack) take that into consideration as well, as I think there are other internal improvements in those controllers as well.
How would I know this?

It would have a bullet point that says it has the controller with an included 3.5mm jack. Like this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Halo-Master-Collection-Bundle/dp/B00YXOYHVM/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1434484668&sr=8-10&keywords=Xbox+One

Really, I doubt the controller change will matter much to you, unless you want to plug in a 3.5mm headset without buying an adapter. Plus if you ever want a headset for good full game sound you'll probably want one that uses an adapter anyhow.

If you would rather get the AC games and save a bit, go that route.

The only other difference is that the 1TB version is a matte black finish. The AC one will be a glossy black finish like most any Xbox One you've ever seen.

Word on the street is the new controller is $149.99. :eek:

Word on the street is the new controller is $149.99. :eek:
Yes the Elite controller not the newly designed standard XBox One controller.

Yes, the Elite controller is $149.99 - pricing is spelled out in plain text on the Xbox website for it.

For a controller from others that offers similar functionality and customization you would pay > $200. I know some folks that have used many of the pro controller options (SCUF, etc) and have now also been using the Elite controller for a few months. For the money the best value is the Elite controller by far according to them.

The "new" standard controller shipping with the 1TB consoles is not the Elite controller, it just has a 3.5mm jack built in and the normal price for it outside of the bundle is the same as any other Xbox One controller. $59.99

The "Elite" controller is geared toward very serious and competitive gamers. It could also be good for people with specific needs due to some limited hand mobility. Swappable joysticks so you can get the height/shape you want on each stick independently. Paddles that can map to your choice of digital input buttons (A,B, X, Y, RB and LB), allowing you to press those buttons without moving your thumbs from the sticks, etc.

For a casual gamer the draw for this controller will be pretty low, but if you play a lot of FPS, especially if you are competitive in online play - the Elite controller is the one you will be dreaming about until October when you can get your hands on it.

The "new" standard controller shipping with the 1TB consoles is not the Elite controller, it just has a 3.5mm jack built in and the normal price for it outside of the bundle is the same as any other Xbox One controller. $59.99
Ya I know this but was just wanting to make sure it was included with the new bundle.

Best Buy is also offering $175 credit toward an Xbox One with trade in of a working 360 or PS3. It's the same terms as the last time they ran the offer - so $75 credit for any version of the consoles working, then a minimum of $100 more in the form of a gift card if it meets certain requirements. For example, the 360 slim with 250GB drive will get you the full $175. If it is actually the slim 4GB you'd only get $75, but if you had the 4GB slim and had added a 250 GB drive you'd get a little more than the $175. Anyhow, that deal is only good through tomorrow (6/20) at this point.

Mine was the elite which I just ended up giving it away since it's not worth anything.

Mine was the elite which I just ended up giving it away since it's not worth anything.
Well... it would've qualified as the "any working xbox part" at least I guess - $75 credit

I'm gonna wait and see if Amazon will get the free game thing. They finally have the 1tb model back in stock.

I'm gonna wait and see if Amazon will get the free game thing. They finally have the 1tb model back in stock.
Out of curiousity, why wait on Amazon? Prime 2 day shipping?

He has amazon credit card or something..............

Out of curiousity, why wait on Amazon? Prime 2 day shipping?
Yes sir and $3.99 overnight.

He has amazon credit card or something..............
Triple points.

I see Amazon is having this deal now. I came so close to pulling the trigger this morning.

I see Amazon is having this deal now. I came so close to pulling the trigger this morning.
It's probably good that you didn't. I don't think you could handle it

*Sigh looks like it's only good for a week this deal. What should I do?

Back