Xbox 360: Games with Gold

I'm pretty sure I own Dark Souls on a disc, but if it's free and digital I'll take it

WOW, didn't realize the 2 free games for the One were coming already. All the speculation was next week. I am EXCITED! As for Dark Souls, I already bought it for $5 when it was on sale during the big sale they had a while back.
I'm waiting to see what you think of Max

I think @C Pav has seen plenty of Max hardcore in his lifetime. ;)
I recall you went through a phase of getting as much of his videos as you could.

I recall you went through a phase of getting as much of his videos as you could.
Well I heard your sister was in one, so I wanted to see for myself! :D

I'm waiting to see what you think of Max
It's a great game. very colorful with cartoon like graphics. Sort of like a lighted costume quest. The game play is fun. It's a fun platform game like Limbo but with much more puzzles and powers to solve the puzzles by manipulating the environment at specific spots. The powers come from your magic marker that you use to make ledges rise or branches grow to help you through the world and solve puzzles.Overall it's amazing and for free it's a must play. Even if not free I would have purchased it eventually.

It's a great game. very colorful with cartoon like graphics. Sort of like a lighted costume quest. The game play is fun. It's a fun platform game like Limbo but with much more puzzles and powers to solve the puzzles by manipulating the environment at specific spots. The powers come from your magic marker that you use to make ledges rise or branches grow to help you through the world and solve puzzles.Overall it's amazing and for free it's a must play. Even if not free I would have purchased it eventually.
The only game that I am missing by not getting a xbone.

Your missing out way more than I am...Greatness awaits!
Nope, only one exclusive game on the PS4 at the moment intrigues me at all and if it were like the last game in the infamous series I'd start playing it and never end up finishing it.

Nope, only one exclusive game on the PS4 at the moment intrigues me at all and if it were like the last game in the infamous series I'd start playing it and never end up finishing it.
What about Transistor and all the new ones announced yesterday?

What about Transistor and all the new ones announced yesterday?
Not sure Transistor would be my type of game. Announced ones I haven't looked or read much about, but they aren't out. You say you are only missing the one here, so I was just going off games of interest to me, since you're saying it's the only game of interest to you that you are missing. If you just want to talk missed exclusives, then I could say you are missing Titanfall, PowerStar golf, Crimson Dragon, Nutjitsu, Super Time Force, Peggle 2 and some others that are out now. If you want to talk announced and not out, then more could be added, like Below

Titianfall is a failure. I don't want to be able to make dinner and take a shit by the time my character spawns. Golf? I ain't no fgt like @jmanz . Super Time Force? My eyes are bleeding from all the pixels. Like I said there are more exclusives on the PS4 for me at the moment.

How is Titanfall a failure? I should just leave it alone, but that's just an inane comment. you respawn quickly, and the timer between matches has been lowered. Sounds like you're the one on Kool-Aid these days

Killer deal!

njw1QX0.jpg

Killer deal!njw1QX0.jpg
Funny thing is the real deal of $39.99 isn't even a deal to me. Make that crap $15 or get out of here.

New Xbox 360 games are available for the end of June

Charlie Murder

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

SSFIV might be a reason I could pull out the fighter stick that came with a mortal kombat collector edition a while back.

Max: TCOB and Halo Spartan Assault are still available on the Xbox One

Also, this weeks Deals with Gold has some tempting games. I have Tomb Raider on the 360, but at 50% off it's tempting for the X1. Strider is also tempting. In both cases though I wonder how long until they'll just show up free in Games w/ Gold offerings though.

The 360 deals also have some good prices with some games like Red Dead Redemption and LA Noire at 75% off. I own the only ones I think I'd care about, but good deals for anyone that hasn't already played some of this bigger games from the past few years.

I finished Max this morning but will go replay levels to get the rest of the collectables and other achievements. Halo Spartan Assault is not a bad game. It's difficult at times so need to finish up the campaign and call it good. I am tempted to get Strider.

As for the 360, Charlie Murder is actually a fun button mashing side scroller sort of like old Double Dragon but with RPG elements. I have yet to try Street Fighter but I know I will suck at it. I bought Terraria and Forza Horizon yesterday so someday(never) I will put some time into them. I did the tutorial for Terraria and it seems simply complicated. Nothing too exciting from this weeks deals. Maybe something cheap to get the digital copy so I don't ahve to dig out, open and install my disk copy.

July games announced: http://majornelson.com/2014/06/26/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-july-2014/

Xbox One

• Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition - not out yet, will debut as a free game for live members, replaces Halo Spartan Assault

• Max: TCOB - keeping this in the free lineup for July. I hope this doesn't become a trend...

Xbox 360

• July 1st - Gotham City Imposters

• July 16th - BattleBlock Theater

Back