Wii U - Nintendo system

I am intrigued a little by the controller. I like the idea but in the end it's still like the Wii. Needs more games for hardcore gamers. Make WoW for it and you will sell zillions! Better yet make a controller like that for WoW on the PC.

The controller is intriguing, especially if it had some memory and could have mini games loaded to it, or play DS games. Overall, I wouldn't rush out and buy one, but I know if they release a new Mario game for it I'd probably end up with one.

I don't regret the wii purchase.

EFSbx.jpg

I'm sorry Nintendo, I can't imagine buying one of these. I thought Nintendo was a kids system?

o5Tqk.jpg

This is a pretty unflattering image, but even the better looking ones I just don't get it. I thought this thing was just supposed to be the controller... I dunno... Oh well, i'm sure they'll launch some Mario games for it and I'll end up with one someday...

I am sort of intrigued because of the possibilities of the touch screen controller but it's Nintendo and it will probably underwhelm due to being too gimmicky instead of offering a good gaming experience. Think of the nightmare parents will have when kids keep breaking the controller.

The only real use, we all know it.

WNBaO.gif

So who got one of these?

Back