Apple's new iPhone

I like it and want it... Too bad it isn't coming out until June and then it will only be on Cingular.  The storage size isn't enough to fit my library on, but I could get plenty on there to basically abandon my current iPod...  I'm also intrigued with their Apple TV device allowing for wireless sync's to iTunes and watching purchased content...  would make purchasing TV shows or movies off of there relevant to me as I don't want to spend the money to have to watch on my computer or on the little iPod screen

I like it and want it... Too bad it isn't coming out until June and then it will only be on Cingular.  The storage size isn't enough to fit my library on, but I could get plenty on there to basically abandon my current iPod...  I'm also intrigued with their Apple TV device allowing for wireless sync's to iTunes and watching purchased content...  would make purchasing TV shows or movies off of there relevant to me as I don't want to spend the money to have to watch on my computer or on the little iPod screen
Ya i really like it also. I now see all those patents finally getting some use. I hope to see like a 60gig Ipod touch soon or something. It is really nice though. I would like to have one for a phone.

Ya i really like it also. I now see all those patents finally getting some use. I hope to see like a 60gig Ipod touch soon or something. It is really nice though. I would like to have one for a phone.
If you watch the demo of the "Widescreen Ipod" used for video i'm sure you'd appreciate that they use a clip from "The Office"

Looking at more of the info out there on it, and demonstrations, I'm liking the interface, and some of the features.  The way it handles text messages would be a nice feature as well.

Now just to wait for the FCC's approval.

Very nice looking but not much a fan of such a huge device to be my phone. Plus the price point will be high.

I'm thinking of $400-500 for it.

I'm thinking of $400-500 for it.
One article I read said pricing would be $499 or $599 for the 4GB and 8GB models respectively.  I can agree with Corey about the size of it and being one's phone, I know I've never been one to want to carry around something like the Palm Treo's or a Motorola Q, but I think I'd do it with this thing if Verizon gets one without limiting it's functionality

Apple's stock had a nice jump thanks to this yesterday.

I need to jump in here and quite possibly mention that I refuse to even use cruise control. No hand held gadgets for this guy.

I need to jump in here and quite possibly mention that I refuse to even use cruise control. No hand held gadgets for this guy.
Thats because cruise control only goes so high.

Looks like Apple will be renaming the Ihpone to the "iTouch Mobile" because of the recent lawsuit?

SOURCE

I see they are already running commercials on tv for this.

I can see it now:

I get IPhone at launch for $500, use it for 30 minutes, play with features, etc., then scratch or break the screen and cry.

I can see it now:I get IPhone at launch for $500, use it for 30 minutes, play with features, etc., then scratch or break the screen and cry.
I just want one without the phone part.

Back