Valkyrie Profile

C Pav

Reaction score
I really want to get the original one for the PS but only way is ebay and it's over 100 due to being rare. Number 2 is being released this week and wonder if it will be as good as the first. Of course I have not played the first but heard it's good.

I really like how they went with a whole new mythlogy in this. No one uses Norse mythlogy.

I so need to get the whole series of games but I am trying to restrict my buying of games but I am a collector of RPGs so need to buy the real games.

I so need to get the whole series of games but I am trying to restrict my buying of games but I am a collector of RPGs so need to buy the real games.
I would recommend Okami next.

I would recommend Okami next.
Yes but even 40 is a kick to the pants to me....... LOL.

I watched some videos on this, looks good.

Well I got this game, just won't have any time to play it for awhile, stupid construction  :smt011

I tried out this game a WOW :shock: the graphics are quite impressive for the ps2. But it is a real hardcore RPG game. Almost to complex for me.

Back