Upcoming Movies

Disturbia looks good, + The Bourne Ultimatum.

Well this topic appears to have been idle a while.  So let me just say that there are a number of movies out currently that I'd like to get to and I know a fair amount more coming out within the next couple months as well. Once this summers films start coming to DVD I may have a few spendy months picking them all up.  The List:

Out Now:

Live Free or Die Hard

Evan Almighty

Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End

Oceans 13

Spiderman 3

Coming:

The Bourne Ultimatum

Daddy Day Camp

Mr. Beans Holiday

Wall - E

Daddy's Girl

I know I'm forgetting some, but there's a start.

The Bourne Ultimatum and Mr. Beans Holiday look promising.

Evan Almighty will hopefully be viewed tonight.

I messed up one of my previous posts... the movie is titled 'The Game Plan' not Daddy's Girl.... apparently the site I looked that up on was a little off.  "Underdog" also looks kind of promising.

Any one else going to go see this movie?  "We own the night"

Any one else going to go see this movie?  "We own the night"

Looks good! Markey mark!

Mr Wahlberg rules

Yeah, I am looking forward to Iron Man as well.  The hulk part is news to me, but that's pretty sweet too.

Well I had some time and was researching The Dark Knight a bit.  Saw a few comments elsewhere on previous actors to play batman so I'll throw in my two cents here.  Hands down my favorite is the current batman being Christian Bale.  Keaton was alright.

Also, I still find Heath Ledger a weird pick for playing The Joker.  I'm interested to see how he does with a villanous role.

One more thing I noticed about The Dark Knight.  Visited www.thedarkknight.com and all that is there is the batman logo.  It links to ibelieveinhaveydent.com.  This is again a site with just one graphic which appears to be a political campaign ad for Harvey Dent.  If I'm not mistaken, this would be the man who becomes two-face.  So I wonder if he's also in this flick, or if it will be setup for the next movie.

One more thing I noticed about The Dark Knight.  Visited www.thedarkknight.com and all that is there is the batman logo.  It links to ibelieveinhaveydent.com.  This is again a site with just one graphic which appears to be a political campaign ad for Harvey Dent.  If I'm not mistaken, this would be the man who becomes two-face.  So I wonder if he's also in this flick, or if it will be setup for the next movie.
You are probably right, recently more and more movies are doing this 'treasure hunt' style.

Is it actually gonna be Harrison Ford in that thing... he's gotta be getting old by now.

I'm looking forward to the new Rambo movie.

Yeah, I am looking forward to Iron Man as well.  The hulk part is news to me, but that's pretty sweet too.
So, I didn't see anything in this movie that I would've suspected to cross over into the new Hulk movie.  I did see a poster for the Hulk movie and have hopes it will be done decently this time.  Especially with Edward Norton as David Banner

I want to see the new Batman movie and tbe new Indiana Jones movie.

Back