TUF on Spike

You would be happy jmanz. My sister husband rented the big UFC fight on pay-per-view when I was back at home and got to watch it. The whole time I was thinking "jmanz would be proud." 8)

You would be happy jmanz. My sister husband rented the big UFC fight on pay-per-view when I was back at home and got to watch it. The whole time I was thinking "jmanz would be proud." 8)
sweeeeeeet, you got to see hughes smash gracie in the main event eh? That wasn't a very good matchup but I'm still proud of ya bud.

It was alright, but they had a bunch of other fights that made up for it.

Yeah the undercard usually makes up for it plus its so fun watching it live. Hughes has the best entrance music... " A country boy can survive" Gotta love it!!!

Did the admin watch TUF last night?

For you jmanz in case you missed it...

LINK

thank you admin, i love the net lol

did you watch it last night admin?

pretty funny stuff, I don't know if I would call those other guys "jocks" like the vid said. They looked pretty pathetic.

jmanz you would be proud I watched most of the UFC last night! :D

jmanz you would be proud I watched most of the UFC last night! :D
most excellent admin, we were blessed with two episodes last night. I was in all my glory.

I hoped you got to see the final fights on Sat. night, they were awesome jmanz.

I hoped you got to see the final fights on Sat. night' date=' they were awesome jmanz.[/quote']I know he hasn't seen them yet, but has them DVR'ed for when he gets home.

Back