All things related to the Xbox platforms

Looks like the new Xbox Series X is shaping up to even have better video quality than some PCs.

8ehhr4etkrt51.jpg

So question for you guys. I see they have Red Dead Redemption 2 on sale right now with games with Gold. This was one of the games I was wanting to get on the Xbox Series X. does anyone know how long they have them on sale for? I can't really find a time? Trying to decided if I should just pre-purchase it?

So question for you guys. I see they have Red Dead Redemption 2 on sale right now with games with Gold. This was one of the games I was wanting to get on the Xbox Series X. does anyone know how long they have them on sale for? I can't really find a time? Trying to decided if I should just pre-purchase it?
I don't know how long these deals last, so you could hold out and see if it's still discounted next month when consoles drop. If you plan to play it right away, I'd just pick it up now at the 65% discount since console release is this close. It will be in your collection and ready to install once you have an Xbox. If the sale ends before next month, you have the price locked in. If it doesn't, you spent your money a month early, but no difference in price. If you are OK with potentially waiting a bit to play RDR, you could wait and see if a bigger sale comes up closer to the holidays or if it possibly comes (back) to GamePass
Also, You meant "Deals with Gold", "Games with Gold" are the few free games per month.

Looks like Best Buy had another round of machines today. I saw a few people grab them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Best Buy had another round of machines today. I say a few people grab them.
I saw they were available and put one in my cart for the fun of it. Could have had one but decided not to at this point. I don't take the time to play much anymore and my boy is having fun with the Switch. Eventually will get one I would imagine.

Well Newegg has a killer deal on Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition digital for the Xbox. So I bought the code so when my system gets here I am ready to go!

200.gif

When do I get my refrigerator? Snoop has one as well.

I must say that PS5 is a massive beast. I like the simplicity of the Xbox.

e4935smnpmv51.png

I never got around to playing this game. I know it had a horrible release, but seems like with all the patches I have heard that it has only gotten better. There are going to be so many games I am going to have to catch up on.

What is everyone using for headsets? I know @C Pav said he don't have one (well he better get use to talking with me and hearing my ramblings). I think I might just use my wired Kraken right now, but was looking at some of the new wireless Turtle Beach models.

What is everyone using for headsets? I know @C Pav said he don't have one (well he better get use to talking with me and hearing my ramblings). I think I might just use my wired Kraken right now, but was looking at some of the new wireless Turtle Beach models.
I've got some Astro A50's that I'll likely just continue using. There's a newer model of them out since I got mine, but they work for now.

If you ordered your Xbox though Microsoft’s store you should had received your owners email last night. If you didn’t receive one you might be out of luck. From what the internet is saying. I got mine :)

Sounds like some GameStop pre orders are receiving this email.

cbu78m7bl2w51.jpg

This is the week boys. Your card should get charged and shipped out. Post when you either get charged or shipped.

I have an authorization for my order total sitting on my CC now. Order is still in a pending state

I have an authorization for my order total sitting on my CC now. Order is still in a pending state
Was this from your Microsoft pre-order?

Back