The Pizza Chains

Our is/was doing good, but I am starting to have second thoughts now. I heard they had a water leak in the roof, and now they have signs on the door that you can’t go inside anymore. It seems hokey now.

On a side not our Pizza Hut has new management and they seem to be shaping up better. They were on the cusp of closing.

Oddly enough where I live, Papa Johns (and Pizza Ranch not mentioned) is the only one out of those three that deliver to my small town which is 5 miles away from the bigger town. I could do pickup I suppose from Doms and Pizza Hut but meh.

I like Papa Johns, Pizza Ranch you don't go for the pizza but for the mashed potatoes and chicken (and the toilet afterwards).

I like Papa Johns, Pizza Ranch you don't go for the pizza but for the mashed potatoes and chicken (and the toilet afterwards).
Yes...if a person ever gets clogged up just crush the pizza ranch buffet and prepare for blast off about an hour later.

Green Mill pizza here in Duluth, MN has the best pizza I've ever had. They also have a chain called Sammy's here and a place called Old Chicago, as well as one a few blocks over called Proctor Pizza & Subs.

Green Mill is closed right now for renovations but mmmmmm so freakin good.

Pizza Hutt is still awesome to me, though. My mom and I like to share personal pan supreme pizzas and when I have a cheat day on my diet I like to get a large stuffed crust pepperoni pizza from the Hutt... in fact, if I'm just having a really bad day I will do that too. Stuffed crust mood pizza

R (3).jpg

Attachments

• 3153808711_386abc65c4_b.jpg
    3153808711_386abc65c4_b.jpg
    441 KB · Views: 2
Green Mill pizza here in Duluth, MN has the best pizza I've ever had. They also have a chain called Sammy's here and a place called Old Chicago, as well as one a few blocks over called Proctor Pizza & Subs.

Green Mill is closed right now for renovations but mmmmmm so freakin good.

Pizza Hutt is still awesome to me, though. My mom and I like to share personal pan supreme pizzas and when I have a cheat day on my diet I like to get a large stuffed crust pepperoni pizza from the Hutt... in fact, if I'm just having a really bad day I will do that too. Stuffed crust mood pizza

View attachment 6131
Duluth is a fun area! Stayed at the Superior Shores Resort a few times by Two Harbors. Lots of cool things to explore. Need to get back there again soon.

Duluth is a fun area! Stayed at the Superior Shores Resort a few times by Two Harbors. Lots of cool things to explore. Need to get back there again soon.
Yeah it is a place that is teaching me to be grateful and to build up what I have. There is a good mix of people here and even though the black population is less than 2%, it is still more than Montana. It is fun to go to Minneapolis to the mall and the airport and stuff, too. Lots of random places to explore. I am also pretty happy that I don't have to spend the rest of my life here.. if I meet someone and get married I would probably stay here, but my plan has always been to go back to MT.

I like the lake, pretty much the whole culture is related to Lake Superior in some way. It has an east coast vibe because of that- lots of people like to boat and fish. The only thing that needs to happen is beautification projects, IMO. Even though Bozeman is crowded for instance, they still do a crazy good job in developing trees and small parks that are clean - Tons of projects to make the streets look more attractive to visit and hang out in.

This place has some pretty dingy looking places that look depressing, just needs a few different species of trees to be planted and some sidewalk repair. West Duluth has really grungy, old looking houses too. Looks like Uptown Butte looked before they started re-painting/building it.

Overall it is nice though and has given me some inspiration to work in retail jobs a little or go back to packing or factory work, because I'm grateful for all the services they have here. Wall of text but one more thing

They just got done rebuilding an entire portion of the highway that leads between central duluth and superior wisconsin, on the other side of the bay. Where we live, I can walk a mile to the thompson observatory/overlook and I can see all the way down to Wisconsin. I still haven't gotten onto the lake yet, but we have made a few friends that might take us on their boat if the weather permits this season. We'll see :D

Back