The decline of Facebook

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone that uses Facebook noticed the declining state that it is in? Maybe it's just mine but it seems like there are less and less post of people you know and more and more ads. You basically have a wall of ads that you scroll though. Also I see less and less people posting and people outright just leaving Facebook all together. It all makes sense though really. People get bored, while people love social media, people get bored with a platform. My space was a prime example. Seems like Twitter is always doing well along with Instagram though. (yes I know Facebook owns Instagram).

Not a huge fan of FB anyways. Twitter on the other hand is awesome IMO.

Twitter on the other hand is awesome IMO.
It seems like Twitter is more for businesses and celebrities.

It seems like Twitter is more for businesses and celebrities.
Twitter is the fastest source for breaking news and all sorts of info. I think the celeb stuff now is mainly Instagram and Snapchat to an extent.

I agree that Facebook is too busy. It caters to the fast paced and short attention span life style that technology has done to many people, I say good riddance if Facebook and social media disappears.

LOL :LOL: that is the actual cover.

fykcaxx73c131.jpg

I have been reading how Facebook traffic is declining more and more over time, and as funny as it is, forums are starting to make a comeback now.

So you won't be getting their smart glasses, @nodle???

Saw a video and read about those glasses yesterday, talk about tracking your every move, literally! Such a big privacy concern those are not only for yourself, but for others as well. Just another collaboration with Facebook and the FBI.

Yep, I used it once or twice to get some friends' phone numbers and went to log in recently and it said "too many login attempts" (only tried once) and then asked me for a government issued photo id. Lmao. 

200.gif

Loving social media today being down.

6g054wal3osswhmd928krymj9hb48ekpq26kse&rid=200.gif

This whole whistleblower is fake if you ask me as well.

jjrrzcydowr71.jpg

UFjnXHYgmN1XAgqx352umUhO11rm8KA9XiMykQ2YAP0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
g1qqju0jiaw71.jpg

oulbs5zjjiw71.png

It looks like Facebook and plenty of other social media and news sites are now blocked in Russia.

Back