The Hillary Clinton conspiracy

Anyone else just sitting around watching the news waiting for something big to happen today?

Once I get off work, though I don't have a good feeling. Trump has to win every battleground state, if he loses one, Hillary will take over and you can say goodbye to the Republican and any other race.

Quite the setup already. Newsweek already showing she has won.

u17ZAJokIcmaDpFVGoxrOOJKCNvZCKc0ErqSD-BIFFg.jpg

When several voters at polling locations in a Pennsylvania county previewed their ballots Tuesday after choosing Republican nominee Donald Trump, they saw something strange: it was about to tally a vote for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.In other cases, voters who attempted to vote a straight-party Republican ticket saw the machine had changed it to a Democratic Party ticket.
Source

Well I'll be damned...

:D

Well, now we'll see how resistante the Dems and Republicans that were against him are when he tries to get things done.  Will probably be another long painful political era. 

Well, now we'll see how resistante the Dems and Republicans that were against him are when he tries to get things done.  Will probably be another long painful political era. 
Ya but looks like a lot of Republicans took a lot of seats. I am just surprised on how bitty and pissy are all over the internet/FB today.

I'm just glad to see Hillary didn't get in.  She was an image of corruption and continuation of the same business as usual of the last 8 years of many of Obama lies (I admit that I voted for him in 2008 (change, hope, blah blah), and within 2 years couldn't stand his direction).  What I like about Trump is that he's technically not an insider...yet.  Though I think he will meet with a lot of opposition and will have to play the game if he wants to continue.

Sounds like if Trump keeps looking into Hillary's email scandal obama could just pardon here before leaving.

President Obama could short-circuit the affair entirely, pardoning Clinton before he leaves office in January. Legal analysts have said that could happen even though Clinton is not charged with any crimes. Such was the case with Richard Nixon, who was given a full pardon by Gerald R. Ford before he was indicted for all offenses he “committed or may have committed or taken part in” during his time in office.

A wise old owl told me that you better believe there was voter fraud happening with the machines. It is tougher to pull off fraud in a landslide election however. They know no bounds.

Well if Trump investigates Her now, she could be screwed.

Hillary Clinton will not be getting a pardon from President Obama.And if Obama is to be kept to his word, neither will former CIA Director David Petraeus, convicted Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard, intelligence contractor Edward Snowden or Pvt. Chelsea Manning, all of whom were accused or convicted of mishandling classified information.
Source

So just when I think that this thread would slowly die. Here we go again with the vote recount. Plus Clinton says she is all for it. I bet Trump wishes he would had pursed the investigation now. I think he was just trying to be nice.

Kinda sounds like this lady is using this as a front to raise money for Her own campaign in the future.

Citing without evidence concerns about "cyber hacking," Stein wants a recount in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania — places that Clinton, a Democrat, thought were safely in her column. Instead, Republican Donald Trump won all three and with them the electoral votes needed to win the White House.Stein won no states and wouldn't directly or immediately benefit from a recount — nor would she likely be able to topple Trump. Even Clinton's attorney Marc Elias wrote there's "no actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology."

But Stein's effort could help her in other ways.

By continuing to raise money, she is building up a larger donor list that she can later turn to if she runs again. She also can try to influence policy by urging those donors to call lawmakers or contribute to other politicians. Her campaign says 137,000 people have contributed to the recount.
Source

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hopeful that Trump saying he won't prosecute is something of a bait and switch. He's like the ultimate troll. He knows that the president can't actually prosecute anyone so he just sit backs and says that he won't prosecute. The main reason to do this is to prevent Obama from pardoning her for any crimes committed or possibly committed before he leaves office. Then once Trump is in office he appoints an Attorney General (Jeff Sessions) and gets him approved. Shortly after that Sessions directs the Department of Justice and the FBI to indict Hillary for the crimes she committed. 

When asked how he could have possibly lied about this Trump will just tweet or hold a press conference where he puts on his best media troll face and says, "I said "I wouldn't prosecute here." I didn't say anything about the Justice Department and my Attorney General." 

At least I hope. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda sounds like this lady is using this as a front to raise money for Her own campaign in the future.Source
Yeah, this is a scam. You are raising money and requesting a recount in states where it likely won't affect the results and ignoring New Hampshire, a state that has a legit reason for a recount. Margin of victory there was only like 2,800 votes or something. 

I'm hopeful that Trump saying he won't prosecute is something of a bait and switch. He's like the ultimate troll. He knows that the president can't actually prosecute anyone so he just sit backs and says that he won't prosecute. The main reason to do this is to prevent Obama from pardoning her for any crimes committed or possibly committed before he leaves office. Then once Trump is in office he appoints an Attorney General (Jeff Sessions) and gets him approved. Shortly after that Sessions directs the Department of Justice and the FBI to indict Hillary for the crimes she committed. When asked how he could have possibly lied about this Trump will just tweet or hold a press conference where he puts on his best media troll face and says, "I said "I wouldn't prosecute here." I didn't say anything about the Justice Department and my Attorney General." 
At least I hope. 
I like this, I figured he doesn't have the power to prosecute, but I figured he would appoint someone that does. I feel more like it was "Well I won, so it's not worth the trouble". But now that the Democrats are pulling this I bet he is pissed. Basically he let them off, only to turn around and be stabbed in the back.

I'm not the most political minded person and will admit I am "dumb" but I have to rant about this whole Jill Stein recount thing.

First off she is a "waste of time and money" third party candidate. How many electoral votes did she get? None? Well in my opinion only the candidate and party that was second to the "winner" should ever have a request of a recount but I suppose that the system allows it and it's the way it is "to be fair". 

Second Hillary already conceded and that should be counted as "your final answer" and not be allowed to come back after the fact and request a recount just because a wasted effort is started to ask for a recount.

Third she is just a crazy. Oh, look at me "support the pipeline protests". GTFO of here with your wasted efforts!

Back