The best online customer service

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So there are many places to order online for items these days. Where do you think have the best customer service?

I would say Amazon for me. Every time there is a problem they are quick to fix it no question asked. I wanted to order something overnight and yes it was a large item but it was showing $24.99 for overnight and normally Prime members get $3.99 overnight shipping. Well the guy went above his means and did the whole shipping for free. He didn't even charge me the $3.99 for overnight shipping that I was more than willing to pay for. Anyways I find myself ordering more and more from Amazon lately and this type of service makes me even spend more money there.

I would agree with Amazon. I've had a couple of issues that were handled promptly, fairly, and to my satisfaction.

I agree as well with Amazon. Shipping disputes are handled very well as are returns.

So, I just had the most pleasant customer service. Let me tell you that is so rare these days. I had to call T-Mobile about a bill question. You know how these calls go, they are usually foreign and can't understand them. Nope they localize your call to an American call center. The guy was super laid back, answered my question, and didn't try to push promos and extras. I haven't had that great of customer service in years. Impressed!

Back