Sabayon linux

First I have heard of it.  Will have to check out their site.

Just glanced at the site.  Love it already, cuz it's Gentoo!  Same as Ubuntu is Debian basically.  Would be nice if it has Beryl in it, I'm also wondering about window app support, they keep mentioning Wine, but I can't tell if it is the wine software, or if the dirty italians that made it just like their wines that much.

Just glanced at the site.  Love it already, cuz it's Gentoo!  Same as Ubuntu is Debian basically.  Would be nice if it has Beryl in it, I'm also wondering about window app support, they keep mentioning Wine, but I can't tell if it is the wine software, or if the dirty italians that made it just like their wines that much.
:LOL:   I was gonna grab her here at work, but she weighs in a little over 3gigs, so i think i will wait till home. Beryl is a pain to install so with it already in thats half the battle.

Downloading now.

Downloading now.
Have you tried this out yet sir? Cuz I'm curious.
Yes sir i did, finally freaking 3.3 gigs or something. I didn't get to try out the pre-compiled Beryl because of my test system just using onboard video.

Link below has a nice screenshot of Sabayon running beryl I believe.  Has a few distros... supposedly top 5 OS's or something.  One of the others looks intriguing as well with an OpenGL based desktop

Link below has a nice screenshot of Sabayon running beryl I believe.  Has a few distros... supposedly top 5 OS's or something.  One of the others looks intriguing as well with an OpenGL based desktop
I don't see the link? :smt102

Back