Ok let's hash this out. Will Russia invade? The start of WW3?

Nodle gets himself all psyched up cause he thinks he won't have to go to work anymore if there is a war.
LMAO dam dude you know me waaayyy to well. Is it wrong for me to hate my job so much that I hope that war and lives will be lost to get me out of it? :(

Congressional leaders on Monday said they are prepared to provide economic aid to Ukraine and increase pressure on Russia as tensions continue to escalate in the eastern European conflict.
AKA we don't Russia to get this, and we also want the oil. I think you will see Russia beat them to the punch.

LMAO dam dude you know me waaayyy to well. Is it wrong for me to hate my job so much that I hope that war and lives will be lost to get me out of it? :(
If there's a revolution, we can get together with our "gear" and protect the area.

I think we should just end these silly "games" and the US with the siding of the UN should offer Russia an ultimatum or else. Of course, no country wants a war like this to happen. Our economy is not good.

US stops military relations with Russia
Nothing is linked here.

I'm going to make this short and sweet. I don't want a war, but if it were a full on war with just us and just them, we would win. Wars are fought through the air and no other country can match the sheer volume air units that we have. Don't get me wrong, Russia is very formidable and I'm not saying they are a joke by any means. Here is a cool website that breaks it down.http://www.globalfirepower.com/
GLOBAL REACH GLOBAL POWER

Looks like Nodle will have to work all week.

Looks like Nodle will have to work all week.
Abiding my time, run though your bug out plan in your head. Be prepared.

It appears they definitely have the range. Lets hope all of those jokes about the Russian equipment being old an unable to be repair holds up.

How many miles is Russia from ND?

Mapquest told me 5001. All clear

It appears they definitely have the range. Lets hope all of those jokes about the Russian equipment being old an unable to be repair holds up.
They still actively continue to improve them and make new ones.Link

Back