Ok let's hash this out. Will Russia invade? The start of WW3?

Ya I read that earlier. Coincidence? :cautious:

US, Russian war games rekindle Cold War tensions

"It takes F-16 fighters just a few minutes to reach St. Petersburg," Foreign Ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich said, referring to the major Russian port city on the Baltic Sea. He expressed concern that the ongoing exercise could herald plans to "permanently deploy strike aircraft capable of carrying nuclear weapons at the Russian border."

This all seems like little war games to me, push and shove going nowhere. It's like drawing a line, they step over, then redraw a new line. What do you think?

I was thinking about this earlier this morning. Didn't the U.S. try to punish sanctions on Russia to try to hurt them with fuel prices etc.? Seems like it has backfired and we are the ones that ended up getting hurt with the fuel prices.

A lot of talk lately about Russia dropping the dollar. I believe that when there is talk about this in other countries the U.S. intervenes.

Source

Russia is gearing up its support of Assad in Syria with Soldiers and Hardware

Recent sightings of brand new Russian armored vehicles in Syria, of types never previously supplied to its ally, suggest that with the Assad regime suffering serious reverses, Moscow is intent on redressing the military balance.
LinkLink

Back