Oil bust inevitable

I filled up at $3.55 yesterday at a neighboring town. We are still at $3.69.

What i read is that the 25 days in reserve is just that, the amount in reserve, but continuously being filled. So 25 days from now, we should still have 25 days in reserve again.

Could be wrong and not saying that 25 days is enough and certainly could change.

What i read is that the 25 days in reserve is just that, the amount in reserve, but continuously being filled. So 25 days from now, we should still have 25 days in reserve again.

Could be wrong and not saying that 25 days is enough and certainly could change.
Ya I don't think anyone really knows what is going on, and the media is pretty silent about it, which makes me question it even more. :unsure:

Nat gas is up over 11% today. Winter is coming.

CNBC just said we are down to 12 days of reserve now.

Nat gas is up over 11% today. Winter is coming.
This is gonna hurt us. My furnace, hot water heater, and stove, and heater in garage is all natural gas.

200.gif

They were also talking on tv today how the east coast states in the New England region are fearing they won't have enough fuel oil to heat their homes consistently this winter. Totally inexcusable for our country to have these problems.

They were also talking on tv today how the east coast states in the New England region are fearing they won't have enough fuel oil to heat their homes consistently this winter. Totally inexcusable for our country to have these problems.
So basically we are turning into Germany?

Better start filling up.

Back