Nintendo 3DS or Sony NGP

C Pav

Reaction score
I myslef would love to buy both because that is how I am but in reality I will get neither. I am more impressed the what Sony is showing though. I mean seriously, 3D? Not sounding so exciting to me.

I saw alot of people were canceling their Nintendo orders. It's tough to say though. I know the original PSP wasn't a huge hit like the DS was.

No lumines, no sale.

Within 4 years, I might have both, but I'm in no rush.

I must say I have found handhelds to be quite expensive for the amount of games I have played. I have a psp and a DSlite, neither get played very much. Its partly a time issue. Burnout and Lumines I have enjoyed the most. Nothings ever moved me much on the DS except the Prism game. My touchscreen went south and I haven't messed with it.

Back in my day we played a spinach green handheld and by god we liked it; because its all we had!

No lumines, no sale.Within 4 years, I might have both, but I'm in no rush.
I must say I have found handhelds to be quite expensive for the amount of games I have played. I have a psp and a DSlite, neither get played very much. Its partly a time issue. Burnout and Lumines I have enjoyed the most. Nothings ever moved me much on the DS except the Prism game. My touchscreen went south and I haven't messed with it.

Back in my day we played a spinach green handheld and by god we liked it; because its all we had!
I agree that there just isn't much for handhelds with any huge number of titles for adult gamers. The DS has a ton for kids, and I like the puzzle games like the Professor Layton series. For the PSP I only really care for the couple god of war games, and there's a few titles the gal likes for it. As far as the next gen of either I'd probably go PSP over DS. The only reason being it has more of the types of games I like, such as Uncharted or God of War. Not sure if I'll get either though, I just don't play the handhelds enough to make it worth while any more. Who am I kidding I'll probably end up with both

I agree that there just isn't much for handhelds with any huge number of titles for adult gamers. The DS has a ton for kids, and I like the puzzle games like the Professor Layton series. For the PSP I only really care for the couple god of war games, and there's a few titles the gal likes for it. As far as the next gen of either I'd probably go PSP over DS. The only reason being it has more of the types of games I like, such as Uncharted or God of War. Not sure if I'll get either though, I just don't play the handhelds enough to make it worth while any more. Who am I kidding I'll probably end up with both
Your last statement is true.

Hell I might even get 3DS....the wife loves our DS

Back