Mr. Rogers appreciation topic.

ryanator

Reaction score
Was just thinking of Mr. Rogers lately, he is a one of a kind. He was as genuine offset as his appearance onset. The more and more you read his quotes or watch clips of him, the more any child or adult can appreciate him as a person and the simple values he portrays. I hope that anyone would consider having their child watch his show as I would want mine to watch him. I'm not sure how outdated some his shows would be, but am sure most of them would be still useful to watch.

He was also very talented, he almost did everything for his show including the music and puppets. I remember watching some of his show, but along with everything else that there was on, I didn't remember details of his show, but it was entertaining. Maybe if there were fewer channels or choices one could have their kid just watch those more.

You're special the way you are.

http://news.razoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/533797_10152750903055176_522623962_n.jpg

He's from the good older generation. I feel bad for what children have to watch these days.

Back