The Mandela Effect

Honestly I can't tell if those dude are just talking out their ass, or if they really know what they are talking about.

Honestly I can't tell if those dude are just talking out their ass, or if they really know what they are talking about.
He talks about both. Has quite a following. He explains his opinion on Mandela but presents facts on Cern.  One is not likely to get all the various nuances in just the one interview. It might take looking at his full body of work. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, but one thing is for sure, there are enough people in the world experiencing the same thing, so obviously something is happening.

Something else that bothers me, didn't Sinbad the comedian die in the 90's?
Dude, I kid you not, I remember Sinbad dying. 

Priest friend of mine told me it came up in his religion class. Kid did a report on it. English teacher friend of mine said a student did a speech to persuade and a research paper on it. 

I watched some more videos on this last night. Seems like more and more things keep coming out. Most people are blaming it on CERN. They thing it's combining our reality with another. Interesting stuff.

WTF! C3po has one silver leg and is not solid gold? I used to have the original figure of him, and I know he was all gold!

gh-mandela-effect-template-c3po-1563918710.png

200.gif

Sounds like @jmanz and other are experiencing the Mandela effect.

As long as Jingle All the Way is real, I'm good.

I don't even remember the microphone. But maybe I'll have to watch it again several times to see if it jogs my memory.

I don't even remember the microphone. But maybe I'll have to watch it again several times to see if it jogs my memory.
I do remember it, trust me I watched that music video a lot when it came out.
Flirty Reaction GIF

I just blew my coworkers' mind with this stuff. We were talking about CERN starting back up and how everyone says it causes the Mandela Effect, and I showed him some examples, and now I think he is questioning his life.

Back