Favorite channels?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I normally watch History or Discovery channel. I love that show "Mythbusters" on Discovery channel. Sometime I watch Cartoon Network too :LOL:

Good call there, History Channel and Discovery are always good.

I also watch quite a bit of USA, TNT, or TBS depending which one has something decent on. Usually something in the Law & Order series, Monk, or House

Fox - House

ABC - Lost

I don't have WGN anymore, but used to enjoy watching Becker

espn

nfl network

Scovery, Hist, and learnins channel.

how about cinemax on saturday nights around 10pm woooooohoooooo!!! lol

how about cinemax on saturday nights around 10pm woooooohoooooo!!! lol
More like skinamax :smt112

Mythbusters did a segment on the "Disco Dump" which was intriguing. Instead of attempting to shatter glass, the goal was to cause a loss of control of certain bodily functions.
The "brown" note...

ESPN, FOX, Discovery,...........

.........SPICE lol

ESPN, FOX, Discovery,.......................
.........Disney lol
*FIXT

I normally watch History or Discovery channel. I love that show "Mythbusters" on Discovery channel. Sometime I watch Cartoon Network too :LOL:
So considering your post on the main page about frequencies and resonance, have you seen the Mythbusters episode where they test being able to break glass with your voice?  I don't recall exactly what they found out, I know matching the frequency of sound produced by the glass didn't work, but they did find something that would actually break the glass.  I just don't remember what the technical term for the frequency was, they then had a person "sing" into a mic and break a glass as well.  By "sing" i mean that the guy basically just produced a certain pitch into the mic rather than having a machine do it. 

You know they actually had even a thing awhile back on the same theory I spoke about on the front page. Normally I like Mythbusters, because they try everything till the end. I was disappointed in this episode, they barely tried anything out and then called Tesla's myth busted. It was real poor. Even my dad was watching the episode and was like "they sure didn't try very much stuff on that one". It was almost like they knew it was true but didn't want to go though with it. It was very weird. Just just did like one experiment and then said nope "busted". I was like WTF!

Mythbusters did a segment on the "Disco Dump" which was intriguing. Instead of attempting to shatter glass, the goal was to cause a loss of control of certain bodily functions.

Discovery, History, Military, Comedy Central, and the gf also loves Gilmore Girls so unfortunatly i have a tivo season pass set to it  :smt017

Is Gilmore Girls like the Golden Girls? :smt017

From what little i've seen, it is more of a hour long drama then a 30 min. sitcom.  It is about a single woman who has a daughter and have all your usual life problems.  I'm sure there are others that could give a way better explination.  I'm sure i'll probably know more if she makes me watch all of her dvd seasons of it..........all 5  :smt010

1.espn

2.spike

3.history

4.discovery

5.comedy central

6.vh1

7.cmt

8.animal planet

9.sci fi (mainly ghost hunters)

10. fox news...news for republicans

(these should be the essential basic cable channels)

Back