nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who's body is ready for what?

pYQLetOKvrgbRJkGaa1IXuP9FpFiJ7kXcawdqdaGZco.jpg

I wonder what Nintendo will announce?

twYnjSUdat_8v3n2RP1_MjgLs-mSME6fOPLu5VeBGC8.jpg

I'm mostly looking forward to hearing more about Scorpio.  God of War dates would be cool too

Nice a whole new console then? I hadn't head about this.http://www.xbox.com/en-us/project-scorpio
I swear you live under a rock sometimes these days.  The Scorpio was announced long, long ago.  I predict it will have a different name, and it isn't entirely brand new.  It's a little like the PS4 vs. PS4 Pro, but not exactly either.  It will be a far bigger upgrade than the Pro, but it will also be back compat 100%, so all X1 games will play on Scorpio and then there's the VR stuff (I covered that in your HoloLens ask)

I swear you live under a rock sometimes these days.  The Scorpio was announced long, long ago.  I predict it will have a different name, and it isn't entirely brand new.  It's a little like the PS4 vs. PS4 Pro, but not exactly either.  It will be a far bigger upgrade than the Pro, but it will also be back compat 100%, so all X1 games will play on Scorpio and then there's the VR stuff (I covered that in your HoloLens ask)
Sorry man Dad life has taken over and it's hard to juggle everything anymore. Besides I am still waiting for that Cuphead game that they promised at E3 originally when the Xbox One was first announced.

Sorry man Dad life has taken over and it's hard to juggle everything anymore. Besides I am still waiting for that Cuphead game that they promised at E3 originally when the Xbox One was first announced.
While I understand that the Cuphead demo was shown during the X1 event, you gotta hold that grudge with the developer man.  MS ain't making that game, never was, they just showcased indie games that were being promised.

While I understand that the Cuphead demo was shown during the X1 event, you gotta hold that grudge with the developer man.  MS ain't making that game, never was, they just showcased indie games that were being promised.
I don't know man, I personally feel betrayed and I think Bill owes me a sandwich and apology.

I don't know man, I personally feel betrayed and I think Bill owes me a sandwich and apology.
I think you are secretly a millenial

I think you are secretly a millenial
That offends me, I will be in my safe spot for the next few minutes playing with my fidget spinner.

9ZX4TQW.jpg

Everything they said about it was already known.  POWER....!?!?   then a bunch of games that many are probably excited for, but mostly for now was 3rd party games I'm not entirely sure if I'm excited about or not.

I'm just waiting to be able to pre-order my Xbox One X

kgVSFYy.jpg

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME???!!! DAY ONE BITCHES!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
1. It's a remaster

2. Did you see their show?  I was underwhelmed with the Xbox event too, but man Sony essentially just had a guy say "we like games" and then showed 60 minutes of game trailers with few dates and nothign of much excitement

I will also get Shadow of the Colossus, God of War, the new Uncharted that didn't have Drake in it (I wonder if this is a full lenght game though) - but I don't know when those come out.  Then showed a bunch of other not exclusive games.  It was almost comical how incredibly silent the large crowd in the theater was throughout the show

Ya from what I have read E3 was a letdown this year big time.

Back