Does the Trump family have access to a time machine?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I know this one is quite strange, but this is all real. This one made me even put my tinfoil hat one, but I looked it up and it's all true.

In 1890, author Ingersoll Lockwood wrote two books that highlighted with pinpoint accuracy our current political situation. These two books are “Baron Trump’s Marvlous Underground Journey,” and “The Last President.”

In “Last President (1896)”, there is an underdog that ran for President who no-one believed he would win. He lived on 5th Ave in New York (Trump Tower is actually on 5th Ave). There were riots and protests all over the land as a result of his Presidency. His Secretary of Agriculture was named “Lefay Pence” (check out pg. 16).

In “Baron Trump (1893)”, he lives in “Castle Trump,” and is a wealthy aristocrat guided by “The Master of all Masters” called “Don” to find “Goggle-Land” somewhere in the middle of Russia, which is described as a “World within a World” where everything is made of silver with marble roads.
Donald Trump uncle was a operative who was sent to recover N.Tesla’s blueprints after his death. He acquired all of the documents and drawings. Talk about Tesla researching “Wireless energy transfers” and all other super high tech stuff in those times.
200.gif

Even Snopes admitted it's true.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/baron-trumps-marvelous-underground-journey/

Last edited by a moderator:

Back