Dreamcast emulator - nullDC

The Dreamcast was an awesome system. I never owned one but my friends did. Mmmm soul caliber.

yar...and it played backups out of the box.

Seems like you need a swift PC to run that emu.  Chankast ran ok...sound was choppy.

Ever play Ikuarga?  that game is awsome

No but i just checked it out looks awesome, reminds me of some of the old shooters for the Snes.

I had a Dreamcast and regret selling ti and all the games. It dies prematurely but it was a great system.

I still have mine, and a small collection of games.  I never understood why the Dreamcast died like it did.  It was well ahead of the other 128 bit systems, and the PS2 is still going strong.  It's competition was a 32-bit PS, and the 64 bit N64...

I still have mine, and a small collection of games.  I never understood why the Dreamcast died like it did.  It was well ahead of the other 128 bit systems, and the PS2 is still going strong.  It's competition was a 32-bit PS, and the 64 bit N64...
I passed on the DC initially because there wasn't a whole lot of launch games that appealed to me and I only had a 13inch TV.  I was saving for...pizza?  I dunno...It wasn't until near the end of the DC when they released crazy taxi that I got interested.  Like a week later after I got mine, they dropped the price from 129 to 99 I think.  That stung.

Thought I'd share a list of games for the uninitiated http://www.underground-gamer.com/wiki/index.php/Sega_Dreamcast_Recommended_Games

Man the more i look at Ikaruga the more i want to play this game.

Man the more i look at Ikaruga the more i want to play this game.
The predecessor to this game is Radiant Silvergun.  Haven't looked for a Saturn emulator, so I can't give an impression.I haven't noticed if you have a Game cube, but you may be interested to know Ikaruga was released for it as well.  Ikaruga  is fun.  Its a very pretty game.  The boss levels are intense.  That whole flipping from black to white is confusing as shit for me...still trying to get the hang of it.

I use to have a gamecube, memories of tales of symponia :(

Back