Donkey Kong Country

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You know growing up this is one video game that I missed out on. I remember it being huge though. It was always well known for it's graphics and soundtrack. I really regret skipping out on this one. I kinda think I may had been into my Playstation at the time but I can't be to sure since I don't know if it was around the same time frame. Did anyone else get around to playing this one back in the day?

This came out in 2004 and the Playstation 1 came out in 2005 but not sure why we skipped it as well. I know my brother and I enjoyed playing it at our sister's place when we visited her and her ex husband as he had it. Great game and very fun. 

This came out in 2004 and the Playstation 1 came out in 2005 but not sure why we skipped it as well. I know my brother and I enjoyed playing it at our sister's place when we visited her and her ex husband as he had it. Great game and very fun. 
It's strange I can't explain why I never played it either. I remember our Walmart had a demo of it playing. I know the other ones in the series were quite popular also.

My brother and I were both obsessed with DKC and DKC2: Diddy's Kong Quest. They were great because

1) Character/art design

2) Game play mechanics/level design

3) The music!!!! Atmospheric yo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRa9GckSL18It came out in 1994 BTW lol. I was 9 years old

Back