Day of Defeat Source

dhertel

Reaction score
Does anyone play DOD Source online. It is a Halflife 2 mod.

Does anyone play DOD Source online. It is a Halflife 2 mod.
I had a friend that was addicted to DOD. He use to play non-stop. I never got into it much. If you like that type of game you should try BF2 if you haven't already.

I never played BF2 yet but will have to give it a try. Is there alot of people that play online?

I never played BF2 yet but will have to give it a try. Is there alot of people that play online?
Ya tons of people its huge.

I play a little DOD, I used to be a CS god...not to gloat but I used to kick ass on a 56k. Rediculous hours spent on that game...ph yea guess who introduced me to it......Mr. admin.

I can remember it exactly, we were looking at PC Gamer magazine (where we used to work) and it was on the CD, and so he said this game is cool, ripped open the package gave me the cd and put the magazine back on the rack. Man so many crazy memories from that place...usually involved the Admin. I could write a series of short stories. All I have to say is that we made the biggest tinfoil hat known to man.

I play a little DOD' date=' I used to be a CS god...not to gloat but I used to kick ass on a 56k. Rediculous hours spent on that game...ph yea guess who introduced me to it......Mr. admin. I can remember it exactly, we were looking at PC Gamer magazine (where we used to work) and it was on the CD, and so he said this game is cool, ripped open the package gave me the cd and put the magazine back on the rack. Man so many crazy memories from that place...usually involved the Admin. I could write a series of short stories. All I have to say is that we made the biggest tinfoil hat known to man.[/quote']Good times bro! :-D

Back