Cheesemakers union

This right here is what is wrong in life. Why can't man just live life the way he wants to? I mean you live and die, can't man just decide what he wants to do with his own life instead of being forced?
You can do whatever you want - but if you want conveniences (electricity, internet, etc) you're gonna have to work something to pay for it.  Never has it been any different than that.  If you just want to live in a sod hut on a small piece of land and grow/raise your own food you can (just like the old days), but at the very least you'll have taxes and a property loan (probably) that you also have to sell some of what you are raising to make payments on.  Don't kid yourself, never has man ever "had it easy" and not had to work to be able to live.  You have much less difficult work to do in life now than your ancestors.

A guy can dream can't he?  :)

Been out at this companies business all morning. Sigh* I now see why no one wants to do web stuff. To much time involved. People ask to much. Then she started talking about drone footage and how she wants drone footage to fly in to span their place. WTF? I told her way out of my league. You need hardware or something done that is one thing but I see now why I hate computer stuff anymore. Not worth the time or money you put into them.

Been out at this companies business all morning. Sigh* I now see why no one wants to do web stuff. To much time involved. People ask to much. Then she started talking about drone footage and how she wants drone footage to fly in to span their place. WTF? I told her way out of my league. You need hardware or something done that is one thing but I see now why I hate computer stuff anymore. Not worth the time or money you put into them.
I knew it would end up being far worse. It's technology these days. People can't figure anything out themselves and want it to do things that just doesn't happen. Then they want it all for cheap.

Yup spent all day out there going over stuff today. Just is not going to be worth the time vs. pay.

This is why I sometimes cringe about the thought helping people I don't know well with their IT stuff.  One thing will turn into another, then you end up spending much more time to help them (and still being reasonable with the charge fee if at all).

This is why I sometimes cringe about the thought helping people I don't know well with their IT stuff.  One thing will turn into another, then you end up spending much more time to help them (and still being reasonable with the charge fee if at all).
Yup exactly. It's not like I am just going to be able to upload it and be done with it. It will be a constant non stop of wanting changes.

A little disheartening this morning. I went down to the Job Service to apply and basically the lady told me I was crazy to move here. It was quit strange for someone that is in the business to help people find jobs. They are strange around this town. If you tell them that you just moved here they think you are from out of state and this whole state hates out of staters.  Funny part is I grew up only 45 minutes away from here. Not gonna let it get me down though. There is something out there for me.

. If you tell them that you just moved here they think you are from out of state and this whole state hates out of staters. 
This is when you start saying things more like "just moved back to the area"

This is when you start saying things more like "just moved back to the area"
Ya let me tell you once they know you are from around here their whole attitude changes. I will start to use that.

Well got my first interview on Friday morning. Wish me luck!

Well went to my interview this morning. I aced it. I would be surprised if I didn't get it. Small company but I think it would be a fun job. :)

Wow didn't check on this thread since Monday. Awesome and good luck.

Well went to my interview this morning. I aced it. I would be surprised if I didn't get it. Small company but I think it would be a fun job. :)
What kind of company, what would be your main job responsibilities?  Good job!

All jobs seem "fun" until you have been there long enough.....

Well had a second interview today this after noon.

and now I am hired and start Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back